A message to the visiting Stoke fans...

Spend too long on ours as it is mate without making this a regular thing. ;-D

I'll pop over before we play next time no doubt.

Mr Rich said:
I still don't like Stoke, the fans, the players, the tactics and most of all your whining manager but that is my opinion]

I share this opinion.
No interest in playing football whatsoever, just hoof it up, Delap throw ins, foul, break up the play, shite, just a shame it's actually effective.

Shafter said:
Freestyler said:
enjoy it whilst you can, chelsea will absolutely paste you a week on saturday, they might put away 4 golden chances within 20 minutes like we had tonight, could of bin game over by HT, basically without Delap your fucked as a team.
Mate i'm not after an argument here but please explain how we are fucked without delap??

Yes we may score a few goals from his throws but i'd be interested to see what percentage that is!!!

Other than the delap throw to shawcross tonight, the other two goals were superb!!!....and to be honest if they were scored by any other team than stoke then they'd get more credibility.

You'd be fucked against us without him!! Three games and three goals (the disallowed one should not have been). We just can't defend it.

Over the three games we could not win one. We didn't reorganise with ten men and our manager effectivley took us to nine men with the introduction of Santa. The sending off was a joke but we didn't deal with it.

I actually hope you beat Chelsea. I can't say I enjoyed the games that much and I knew we wouldn't get much last night. Whatever team we have we are never up for a battle. Pride in Battle. HA. Good luck.

StatesideStokie said:
Ok then, I'll bite....

We beat you last season with ONE MAN LESS than you on the pitch. We got a draw with ONE MAN LESS than you last week. You're argument is invalid.

As for our whining manager, what was with Mankini not wanting to shake hands with his opposite number at the end of the game??

I never came on here to mock anyone, just to share in a bit of freindly benter and hear the views of some opposition fans. I thought your lot battled well tonight in what was always going to be a tough game, but we deserved the win over the course of both games.

GO AWAY

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
StatesideStokie said:
Ok then, I'll bite....

We beat you last season with ONE MAN LESS than you on the pitch. We got a draw with ONE MAN LESS than you last week. You're argument is invalid.

As for our whining manager, what was with Mankini not wanting to shake hands with his opposite number at the end of the game??

I never came on here to mock anyone, just to share in a bit of freindly benter and hear the views of some opposition fans. I thought your lot battled well tonight in what was always going to be a tough game, but we deserved the win over the course of both games.

GO AWAY

end of day our future is bright, Stoke are just biding time until they drop to Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.