A sense of perspective

Already seen more rag shirts this morning than I have all year. Don't know how people can just brush off losing to those cunts. 5am starts all summer with African rag cunts chirping all day long. Least the lads had a good piss up last week ey and walkers mates had something to cheer.

it's the best trophy to win, Bigger than the title, Manchester is red, Ten Bob is better than Pep,
All the rags are out in full kits giving it the big one,

Funny Little old means nothing to them ??

Probably the definition of played better is every stat being better bar the goals column, the rags didn't play well, they executed a plan very well though, it is totally different than playing well.

It is a lost opportunity for sure and that is a sickener but the reactions or overreactions on here have been embarrassing.

A well-known name on here has been on X saying it is time to sell and rebuild, then lists

my sales would be Eddie, Dias, Walker, Stones, Cancelo, Phillips, Nunes, Kovacic, KDB and Bernie. Football Manager, I know, but it's the best past of £400m and it's eventually needed for a fresh cycle to keep maybe Pep and City energised.

18k followers lol
Stats are just a rough guide. In the first half we had about 75% possession, but hardly had a half chance.
My definition is:
1. Have an effective and tactically sound game plan.
2. Carry out that plan efficiently.
The rags fulfilled both more than adequately whereas Pep admitted that his plan was wrong. With the wrong plan you are unlikely to beat a side that has some merit.
My definition does not include ‘play the beautiful game’, even tho’ I hope we do that all the time.
Did not Steua Bucharest win the European cup with a plan to have a massive low block and not attempt to score, ie no risk, but win on penalties?

I didnt actually think we played that badly, ok I agree not up to our usual fantastic standards but we gifted them one goal, Alvarez should have scored. Haaland hit the bar, Kyle had two fantastic shots saved by there normally clown of a keeper & if Doku had scored a bit earlier I think we would have gone on to win it in extra time if not won the game in 90,
The rags have been incredibly lucky in this years FA cup & sadly it just happens that way sometimes, we all know how lucky the Fuc#ing rags can be over the years,
We have just won the league for the forth time on the bounce ffs, I am 62 & there was a long time in my life I honestly thought I would never see us win anything ever again,
Drink it in & enjoy while you can it it will not last forever & if any rag tries to take the piss give it back with both barrells, we are the best in the world & they are very lucky but still shit.
"I didnt actually think we played that badly"

Did you watch the game?

it's the best trophy to win, Bigger than the title, Manchester is red, Ten Bob is better than Pep,
All the rags are out in full kits giving it the big one,

Funny Little old means nothing to them ??

I wouldn't give a fuck if we'd lost to Coventry tbh. It's just that it's them. The league is the one I always want but just can't believe we've let them cunts get one over on us. They are awful aswell, they only beat us because our players didn't turn up.

I find it baffling that our elite players turned-in such an individual and collective shocker of a performance yesterday. Players who, even on a rare off-day, would still turn-in a 6-7 out of 10 level performance. So maximum 2's across the whole team and management is just beyond my ability to comprehend.

But what is beyond question is that this same group has achieved an absolute miracle in winning the Premier League this season.

To have done that after everything that went before is just absolutely incredible.

Magnificent City.

I wouldn't give a fuck if we'd lost to Coventry tbh. It's just that it's them. The league is the one I always want but just can't believe we've let them cunts get one over on us. They are awful aswell, they only beat us because our players didn't turn up.

If you give them an inch, they will take a mile

it just goes to show how the media works in this country, Full-on rags wall-to-wall reporting, It's why we all hate them. The FA Cup will overshadow City title win, 4 in a row, Manchester City did what NO other club has done and the media reported, its Bad for the game in England

Gvardiol was covering the CB's arses who played Garnacho onside and were nowhere near enough him afterwards. It was a string of mistakes starting with Ake and Stones, then Gvardiol and Ortega.
Indeed but it happens because we were playing a risky high line against a team playing their forward players who were pushing against that line waiting for mistakes. I didn't think that the defence was a big factor given how much possession we had.

Liverpool have played like that against us for years and we've always struggled against it. It doesn't work for the whole match though because it's knackering for them however the difference is they took their chances.

Would you say the difference yesterday was the defending or the attacking? I'd say it's the latter. The biggest impact didn't come from bringing Akanji on, it came from Doku as we needed to break through them because the midfield was having no joy at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.