A small bit of info for you.....

svennis pennis said:
Durutti City said:
Spurs mad

Thanks for the info, mate.

Do you happen to know if Taylor's any good in goal or not?

WTF!?

Spurs mad, can you tell me if Tevez is a good player?

Spursmad can you tell me what your having for dinner?

Spursmad can you tell me what time I should get up tomorrow?

Lmao

And so the harrasing begins. How long before the first "where is spurs mad" thread starts?

He clearly has put all his information and is not holding anything back or talking in cryptic code because he has no reason too.

svennis pennis said:
And so the harrasing begins. How long before the first "where is spurs mad" thread starts?

He clearly has put all his information and is not holding anything back or talking in cryptic code because he has no reason too.
how did you know i was going to do that?
how dare he not post any thing in 6 minutes!

I think a few things may happen, Hughes flew out to Dubai last night so fingers crossed he is closing a few deals.

Would have posted last night when I found out but cannot post new topics, no idea why and post count has been reduced to 4

nothing more than a guy who works for me flew out on holiday last night and text me that MH was on the flight, may be reading something into nothing

purdymcr said:
nothing more than a guy who works for me flew out on holiday last night and text me that MH was on the flight, may be reading something into nothing

wasn't MH supposed to be going on holiday this weekend for a couple of weeks? depends if he had his family with him on the flight as to whether it was busniess or pleasure!

purdymcr said:

His probably on his way to ask Ajay who else we are signing?

forevercity said:
rushts said:
dw7 said:
iirc when arsenal hammered us at maine road he pulled of about 4/5 grate saves and got man of the match

Spurs mad , can u confirm this ^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHA, you serious? you want him to tell you what taylor ate for lunch today too?

What do you think..........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.