A song for Erling...

Erling Haaland is a blue, is a blue, is a blue, he hates Perez. ;-) (bemused City fans turn to each other asking who Perez is)

Oh City do you know what he's worth
Erling Haaland is the best on earth
A big blond Viking is what we need
He signed for us to win the champions league (Belinda Carlisle-Heaven on earth)

I tried getting that going at the Villa game in 110 and quite a few liked it, but my mate said it wasn't the occasion for it. Texted a few mates the words and they're all up for getting it going this coming season.

That’s pretty good

To the tune of Yankee Doodle…

6 foot 4, fast as fuck he’s City’s new Viking, could’ve gone to Real Madrid they weren’t to his liking..

Wanted Pep, loves the blues and fucking hates United, only cost us fifty mill his name is Erling Haaland!

Oh City do you know what he's worth
Erling Haaland is the best on earth
A big blond Viking is what we need
He signed for us to win the champions league (Belinda Carlisle-Heaven on earth)

I tried getting that going at the Villa game in 110 and quite a few liked it, but my mate said it wasn't the occasion for it. Texted a few mates the words and they're all up for getting it going this coming season.

I just can't see myself singing something that creates even more pressure to win the CL.

I only got as far as Will Griggs on fire tune)

Erlings on fire
He takes the piss out of slabhead mcguire
Onto something ere, would be great on the concourse/train/pub like a fair few of our songs, maybe clean it up for the kids in the stadium…….
Haaland’s on fire
Running rings round Harry Maguire/
he’s coming for Harry Maguire

How about for once, we steal something from the dippers and use the Depeche Mode tune they had for The Vampire ?

I just can’t get enough Erling Haaland

They would hate it, really wind them up (not hard I know)
I can hear them now “A A A”
Just a thought.

What would be great is some sort of chant to the Viking Gods. One stand shouts Erling then, after a pause, another stand replies with Haaland. I saw this style done in Poland by the Poznan fans from both ends of the ground and it was fantastic. It would be a step up from the often heard cry from the Kippax: "North Stand North Stand give us a song."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.