According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

I wish him well too - if he leaves. We arent going to give him away and this was the same situation as we had in January and when we played Stoke at Wembley.

No one his bid for him. Maybe we will get some opportunistic bids in now

But please don't criticise him for missing his children. This isn't about money.

BlueInBury said:
Some fucking embarrassing comments on here tonight blues. Get a fucking grip! He doesn't want to play for us anymore! Simple as that! He gave us two amazing seasons and lifted our first trophy for 35 years AND he scored at the swamp and made a twat out of ratboy at Eastlands! I believe Tevez is genuine in his reasons but is being pushed by Kia because it's his last chance to make serious money out of Tevez. People saying Milan is no closer to Argentina. Have any of you considered the fact that his family might be happier to live in Milan than Manchester? I know people are gutte he's going but let's not make twats of ourselves like the rags do when they lose a good player.
He might come out in a few weeks and slate the club or the whole thing could get nasty with him refusing to return. Save your criticism until then! Give him the benefit of the doubt for now!

Personally i accept he wants to go but his price is now halved by this public statement - Real whom are the most likely destination will put 20 million down and let Tevez kick up shit and in the process get right fuckin royally screwed whilst his wages are unaffected at his new club (lower transfer fee means more wages for this ****) he should have keot his fookin gob shut.

Can't argue with what he's done on the pitch, and on the pitch he'll be hard to replace, but it'll be nice not to have to deal with the Tevez saga for another 12 months. He needs to realise he's an asset to City however and he'll be going nowhere on the cheap. Torres cost £50m, Carroll cost £35m, Tevez has been considerably better than both for the last 2 years so how much is he worth? It's not as if he's in the last year of his deal either, he's got either 2 or 3 years left. He can leave, but only when City are happy for him to.

McNair9 said:
Sabster said:
McNair9 said:
If the likes of Barca, Real or Juve are willing to pay £40-50 million for the likes of Neymar and Sanchez then Tevez won't leave for anything less than £50 million, certainly not £30 million! An offer like that would receive the loudest 'Fuck off' ever said

None of those offers have been confirmed or are true.

30-35 million is the max a team will offer (with Tevez's history, the knowledge that he wants to leave etc)

The club will take that I guarantee you that.
3 years left on his contract, the CLUB hold all the cards, if no club meets his asking price he'll have to stay

Will we want that now though? Or is this the final straw and a good opportunity to replace him? I would take £40 million, even though realistically he's worth at least £10million more than that. Quick sale, quick replacement - we have a match on 7th August.

10.Goater_Legend said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Denis Law Back Heel said:
Mark Ogden tweets "Man City very laid-back on Tevez statement. Not surprised by it. But if nobody meets their asking price, he'll stay. " @MOgdenTelegraph

That's what I like to hear
Why? there's no guarantee he will compete at the same level and intensity this time like in December.

He will. If he plays badly it wont make him leave any sooner

Dya think he doesn't like Clichy...?

Or has he shagged his missus....?

Seems a bit of a coincidence to me...???

We can't sell him, because no one has bid for him

Nothing has changed from January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.