According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

corky1970 said:
Embarrassing posters on here sound exactly like the dickhead rags when he left them , boo fucking hoo x I feel hurt , xxx grow up , this day was always going to come ... Christ there is no difference in any football fan , we were ripping the piss out of utd for calling him shit when he joined us , we mocked them with the famous poster . Now he wants to leave we are saying the same things ...... I despair!!!

Couldn't agree more Corky. Well said!

deano ou812 said:
this whole saga stinks to high heavens of that cnut kia well timed statement while away playing in argentina.....
This , Tevez is a great player and gives 100% committment etc, but kia is one slimy, odious twat of a man. All timed and writen and concocted by Kia Joorabchian so he can have his last slice of Tevez pie.

Cheesy said:
corky1970 said:
Embarrassing posters on here sound exactly like the dickhead rags when he left them , boo fucking hoo x I feel hurt , xxx grow up , this day was always going to come ... Christ there is no difference in any football fan , we were ripping the piss out of utd for calling him shit when he joined us , we mocked them with the famous poster . Now he wants to leave we are saying the same things ...... I despair!!!

Couldn't agree more Corky. Well said!

BUMP

No surprise at all kettle neck would try and force the move through at some stage of the close season. Gutted he is going but when i saw our captain tossing the city scarfs away going up for the cup i knew he had played one of his last games for us.

Bye Tevez lets move on.

Inter is the only option I can see and they have said they don't want him or is it a bargaining tactic ?

Eto is getting on a bit but hand has been forced now. Eto and snijder + 10 million from us + tevez. Go and sign ageuro and nasri as well that should cover his goals and assists.

doots said:
corky1970 said:

AND YET AGAIN,ANOTHER SENSIBLE POST,please bump this!
Not a sensible post, it's complete tripe. He's not leaving because he wants to play more football. That reason I fully respect. I never begrudge a footballer for wanting to play football. He's leaving over a family issue caused by him having an affair. Completely different situation. Yelling out MUDDAFUCKIN SENSIBLE POST doesn't help your cause either. If it's sensible it will sell itself, not have City's next half-time draw tickets seller yelling it out.

Skashion said:
There is a light said:
Heard that line too many times.
Doesn't make it any less true so a completely pointless statement.

What I'm saying mate is let it go. What does it matter if it was his own doing or not? The outcome is still the same - he wants to go and he has given his all on the pitch.
for a couple of years now.

One thing is for sure, City will keep on improving with or without him.

Fuck tevez I just want rid of him now for the beSt possible deal for city. More interested in what we replace him with.

Fuck knows how we are going to move all these players on :

Tevez
Ade
Bellamy
Rsc
Bridge
Swp
Jo
Nedum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.