According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

She's stormed off upstairs to bed, I thought it was because Tevez is leaving. Then I remember shes Leeds and I'm sat in garden getting pissed viewing this thread.

Denis Law Back Heel said:
Mark Ogden tweets "Man City very laid-back on Tevez statement. Not surprised by it. But if nobody meets their asking price, he'll stay. " @MOgdenTelegraph

Let's hope someone meets his asking price. I'm tired of the moaning ****.

He will do this again in this upcoming season if we let him. Probably right as we get in sight of first place.

Carlos, Carlos, Carlos, when will you and your cock of an agent learn that you are fucking with the only team in the World where player power means fuck all? Thought you had learned your lesson last time but it appears not!

Truly great player but has shown over the past 12 months that he is a despicable person!

corky1970 said:
Embarrassing posters on here sound exactly like the dickhead rags when he left them , boo fucking hoo x I feel hurt , xxx grow up , this day was always going to come ... Christ there is no difference in any football fan , we were ripping the piss out of utd for calling him shit when he joined us , we mocked them with the famous poster . Now he wants to leave we are saying the same things ...... I despair!!!

AND YET AGAIN,ANOTHER SENSIBLE POST,please bump this!

This hasn't come as a shock to anyone and the fact Mancini was quoted at the weekend about an attempted swap deal with Eto'o and Tevez would suggest we have already been planning for it. However, it is slightly worrying that he followed those comments by saying he thought Tevez would stay.

Hopefully we will have made Tevez aware that we will only let him go once our asking price has been met, then it us up to him to agree personal terms (I can't see many teams reaching them and he seems very unlikely to take a pay cut) The club need to use this situation to show we will not buckle under pressures, especially to a player. No one is bigger than the club.

I just hope we will be able to attract other quality players with this circus going on, Nasri is rumoured to want out of Arsenal for a number of reasons, but one being he is concerned Fabregas will not be replaced. Would he consider City as a viable alternative if sees our best player wants out?

There was never going to be a good time for this to happen but it needs a quick conclusion so we can concentrate on the important thing, eleven committed players stepping out against Swansea on the opening day ready to give their all for the club in its most exciting era, led by captain Kompany....the future is Blue...it just gets a bit cloudy every now and then!

squirtyflower said:
citymad said:
mcfcliam said:
article-0-0C0FB6EC00000578-381_306x477.jpg

Thanks mcfcliam, a good reminder for those who hate Tevez of what he's done for our club. City legend.
He's far from a legend

Look at doylie, he was a legend, not tevez

When you put it like that I agree. Ok not a City legend but I'll bet he's in a lot of fans "best ever city eleven" in years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.