According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

There is a light said:
What I'm saying mate is let it go. What does it matter if it was his own doing or not? The outcome is still the same - he wants to go and he has given his all on the pitch.
for a couple of years now.

One thing is for sure, City will keep on improving with or without him.
If it effects our club, yes it matters. Why else are we here? In fact, why are you making this point at all?

Tevez is a class act and I'll be sorry to see him leave, but i'm sure Mancini has a back up plan, as he would say this is a football and its hardly a shock is it. If we dont get an acceptable offer and he is forced to stay I believe Carlos is professional enough to still give 100% for the shirt. I just hope this gets sorted sooner rather than later so we can move forward.

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

Get rid as soon as possible with the best deal for City.

We are about to bury one of the greatest captains in the clubs history and the latest captain announces he wants out.

I'm only sorry Mancini didn't leave Kompany as captain for the FA cup final, Tevez has made his position clear now fuck him off.

We don't need him as much as people think we do, time for the circus to pull out of town.

This has to end somewhere. Let him go...

April 13: Questions the training methods of Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini in a newspaper interview.
April 30: Mancini publicly tells Tevez he can leave in the summer if he is not happy at the club.
December 7: Claims he is happy at City despite missing his children.
December 11: Reports Tevez has handed in a written transfer request are confirmed.
December 12: City reveal they have rejected a written transfer request from Tevez.
December 20: City announce Tevez has withdrawn his transfer request after clear-the-air talks and expressed his "absolute commitment" to the club.
2011 - February 20: Scores in the FA Cup fourth-round replay against Notts County to move to 50 goals for City in 73 games, the second fastest City player to reach the milestone.
April 16: Not present at Wembley for City's FA Cup semi-final victory over Manchester United, having been ruled out of the match with a hamstring injury. City's preparations for the game were overshadowed by speculation the striker was using a trip to Milan to seek a move.
May 14: Returns to captain City as they beat Stoke 1-0 to lift the FA Cup and end a 35-year spell without a major trophy.
May 16: Issues a statement saying he would remain at City if his family situation could be resolved, but insists his daughters must come first.
July 4: Confirms his intention to leave City

invisableman said:
Tevez is a class act and I'll be sorry to see him leave, but i'm sure Mancini has a back up plan, as he would say this is a football and its hardly a shock is it. If we dont get an acceptable offer and he is forced to stay I believe Carlos is professional enough to still give 100% for the shirt. I just hope this gets sorted sooner rather than later so we can move forward.
good post mate, the fact that its come out now gives us plenty of time to find a replacement.

Skashion said:
doots said:
corky1970 said:
Embarrassing posters on here sound exactly like the dickhead rags when he left them , boo fucking hoo x I feel hurt , xxx grow up , this day was always going to come ... Christ there is no difference in any football fan , we were ripping the piss out of utd for calling him shit when he joined us , we mocked them with the famous poster . Now he wants to leave we are saying the same things ...... I despair!!!

AND YET AGAIN,ANOTHER SENSIBLE POST,please bump this!
Not a sensible post, it's complete tripe. He's not leaving because he wants to play more football. That reason I fully respect. I never begrudge a footballer for wanting to play football. He's leaving over a family issue caused by him having an affair. Completely different situation. Yelling out MUDDAFUCKIN SENSIBLE POST doesn't help your cause either. If it's sensible it will sell itself, not have City's next half-time draw tickets seller yelling it out.
Whatever the reason for him splitting up with his wife - thought they were back together gain - he's still thousands of miles from hope.

He's still a blue until he's sold. And I don't see anyone trying to buy him

alera said:
Inter is the only option I can see and they have said they don't want him or is it a bargaining tactic ?

Eto is getting on a bit but hand has been forced now. Eto and snijder + 10 million from us + tevez. Go and sign ageuro and nasri as well that should cover his goals and assists.
Where are all these players going to play?

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

Make no mistake, I have adored everything he has done on the pitch in his relatively short time at the club, but no man is bigger than Manchester City FC.

He has time to run on his contract so we shouldn't even consider taking a hit on his transfer fee. He is the one with a problem, if he is so desperate to move on, presumably he would be prepared to play on signifcantly reduced wages for a smaller (less well paying) club near where his family live.

He has pissed the club around previously and it feels as if we've been making compromises to placate him throughout but enough is a enough; it has already become a bit of a panto imho.

The man clearly doesnt want to play for City, so fcuk him. He will be hard to replace, no question. We may well never see another player who plays like Tevez does, let alone sign one but I'd rather have a player who is happy at the club, hungry, focussed etc,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.