According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

... just woke up and wondering if dreaming this or maybe all part of the new season tickets 3D augmented reality chip....who the fuck knows nowadays - he wants to go...he stays....he wants to go he stays....Iwant him to go...he goes. Thanks for the 44 goals (remind me again, how much per goal?)

would love to see carlos pull a webster ruling on us, and buy out his contract
13 million a year with 3 years left = tevez pays us 39 mil to leave :)

I've woke up this morning to hear him spouting off once again. I really hope we fuck this boy off, he's disrespecting the club, the fans and his teammates and I've just about had a stomach full of his constant dummy spitting. Get rid City otherwise come November with the transfer window approaching he'll be at it again. I can't stand him and I DON'T want to see him in a City shirt ever again.

Thanks for helping us for getting us where we are today. We all knew what you was up to, so not much of a shock. Now we can help solidify our team with committed players and give Kompany the captaincy, something that is earnt not a bargaining tool.

City will go on stronger!

charliebigspuds said:
I've woke up this morning to hear him spouting off once again. I really hope we fuck this boy off, he's disrespecting the club, the fans and his teammates and I've just about had a stomach full of his constant dummy spitting. Get rid City otherwise come November with the transfer window approaching he'll be at it again. I can't stand him and I DON'T want to see him in a City shirt ever again.

yeh me neither, wish he hadnt have played so well then that champions league pain in the arse wouldnt be hanging over us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.