According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

citymad said:
Would love it if tevez stays and then watch with interest those fans with short "ungratefull" memories squirm in their seats as he kicks off the season with a hat trick.

Defend him all you like but his antics since he's been here have been nothing short of a disgrace. Some fans will accept any behaviour as long as the ball goes in the net, well I have news for you, there are players out there than are grateful of the living football gives them, respect the club and it's fans and still score goals to boot. Even berba flop did.

Mancini worked wonders to keep our season on track with that little shit trying his best to derail it.
I loved Carlos the player, his goals were outstanding but he has belittled our club and to me that is unforgivable.

Btw please don't fall for the family bit, it's bollocks.

I think we will have a hard time getting anything near 50m. This guy and his agent are world-renown pain in the asses, and Tevez can go insane at any moment. He has never stayed at club long and professes to retire in 3-4 years.

We will be lucky to get anything over 35 for him. We won't like having to sell a player who plays at a 50m level for 35, but we can probably buy younger, saner Aguero for 40 with a lower salary and come out even. I would be very happy for constructively a straight swap.

Blue Haze said:
I think we will have a hard time getting anything near 50m. This guy and his agent are world-renown pain in the asses, and Tevez can go insane at any moment. He has never stayed at club long and professes to retire in 3-4 years.

We will be lucky to get anything over 35 for him. We won't like having to sell a player who plays at a 50m level for 35, but we can probably buy younger, saner Aguero for 40 with a lower salary and come out even. I would be very happy for constructively a straight swap.
They either match our fee or tevez has 3 years training with the kids.

de niro said:
Blue Haze said:

They either match our fee or tevez has 3 years training with the kids.
PMSL! Or unpaid vacation. Certainly get his quality family time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/04/carlos-tevez-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ester-city</a>

CBA checking back to see whether it's already posted or not.

I've said it once (at least) and I'll say it again - 'thank-you and goodbye [Carlos]'

Blue Haze said:
Tevez in the EDS for 3 years. PMSL no fucker would ever start a contract dispute with us again.

:)

Someone has to stand up to the players sooner or later, they can't sign quick enough for 250k a week then once they are wadded they move to be near the family.
As I say, it's bollocks.

de niro said:
Blue Haze said:
Tevez in the EDS for 3 years. PMSL no fucker would ever start a contract dispute with us again.

:)

Someone has to stand up to the players sooner or later, they can't sign quick enough for 250k a week then once they are wadded they move to be near the family.
As I say, it's bollocks.
As much as I would like this to happen, our club would look like right twats in the media. Not sure how that would make prospective targets feel about us. Tevez's career would also be undermined. Maybe I'm thinking about this a little too hard.

We certainly can do it without even sweating over finances, though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.