According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

antculmcfc said:
charliebigspuds said:
I've woke up this morning to hear him spouting off once again. I really hope we fuck this boy off, he's disrespecting the club, the fans and his teammates and I've just about had a stomach full of his constant dummy spitting. Get rid City otherwise come November with the transfer window approaching he'll be at it again. I can't stand him and I DON'T want to see him in a City shirt ever again.

yeh me neither, wish he hadnt have played so well then that champions league pain in the arse wouldnt be hanging over us

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

I think we're all bored of his merry-go-round, why not just tell him and his agent if they cough up £50m he can go, I'm sure between them they can find it. Joorabchian could "buy" Tevez from us, similar to the situation when they arrived at West Ham.

Just a reminder for the moron that is Tevez everyone knew you wanted to go but no one will pay what your worth so it looks like you will have to retire.
Thanks for everything you moaning bastard

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just a reminder for the moron that is Tevez everyone knew you wanted to go but no one will pay what your worth so it looks like you will have to retire.
Thanks for everything you moaning bastard

unbelievable Jeff

MCFC-alan88 said:
He seems to be forgetting about the small detail of a contract. You don't just get to walk away because you don't like it. Either buy out your contract or convince someone to buy you for the amount we're after.

Pretty sure he cannot buy out his contract till next year.

Sick of this now. He's staying, he's going, he's staying, he's going . . .

Not really arsed anymore. If he goes I'm sure we'll do fine without him.

Said it all for me when he threw those scarves on the floor when he was going up to collect the F.A cup. He certainly went down in my estimation after that. It was disrespectful to our fans and to our Club.

SICK OF ALL THIS I MISS MY KIDS FUCKOFF

Didn't we give this clown a week off to visit his kids (in mid season) and he took some slapper to Teneriffe instead

Viva Ronaldo ;)

Lets get him out the door asap, take a financial hit if we have too, but this needs ending and quick! A great player, probably the best I've seen at City, but heroes come and go, and we are one of the few clubs in the world who can cope with losing Tevez. Like I said get rid of Tevez asap and make this all about City again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.