According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

antculmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just a reminder for the moron that is Tevez everyone knew you wanted to go but no one will pay what your worth so it looks like you will have to retire.
Thanks for everything you moaning bastard

unbelievable Jeff

Well he is a moron, lived in England for 5 years and still cant speak English!!
Cant find a house for under £7.5 million!!!!!
Just thinks if he says he wants to leave he can just go!!!

Hardly surprising, he's a stubborn little git. Once he decided he wanted out, that was it.
So he's back trying to engineer a route out of City, no doubt with his football pimp at the helm. If only there was a club willing to buy him... We'll let you go you little Argie gypsy c*nt, but only when it suits us, no amount of 'statements' will change that.

Here we bloody go again and i bet the rest of the squad are thinking the same...... he has been fantastic on the pitch for us,in the top 3 strikers in the world but we need our squad totally together and there is only 1 outcome, its time for us all to move on i am sick to death of this every other week but he will be almost impossible to replace. Its sad but he really is a little child, grow up

I think Tevez has been awesome for us so not gonna call him names and pretend we are better off without him but I'm disappointed with his excuses for going

BoyBlue_1985 said:
antculmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just a reminder for the moron that is Tevez everyone knew you wanted to go but no one will pay what your worth so it looks like you will have to retire.
Thanks for everything you moaning bastard

unbelievable Jeff

Well he is a moron, lived in England for 5 years and still cant speak English!!
Cant find a house for under £7.5 million!!!!!
Just thinks if he says he wants to leave he can just go!!!

Believe it or not , its what he does on the pitch that bothers me, and hes done that very well since he signed, so i say, goodbye and thanks!

If he wasn't so disingenuous about his reasons then he wouldn't be called out for the selfish **** that he is proving to be. Carlos and Kia are going to find it extremely difficult hawking their arses in a sellers market.

Fair enough, if no one can afford the market value for the stupid little runt, then let him rot with the eds. He can collect his money and not get the hero worship he would from playing all the while he will still be nowhere near this selfish woman of a wife, who for some reason decides she simply cannot live in the kind of opulence you or I can only dream for just two or three more short years. See how he like's that, no playing for us = no playing for Argentina, = Tevez falling off all the major clubs radars = Tevez losing his sharpness = not even his beloved Boca fucking Juniors would eventually want him.

Get Aguero in, get the armband to the rightful captain of Manchester City and get playing systems that don't need to be specifically built around the admittedly sublimely talented but incredibly selfish and thoughtless little **** that Tevez is.

Blue Haze said:
Tevez in the EDS for 3 years. PMSL no fucker would ever start a contract dispute with us again.
That would never happen and would just hurt City.

gooneyrovski said:
Blue Haze said:
Tevez in the EDS for 3 years. PMSL no fucker would ever start a contract dispute with us again.
That would never happen and would just hurt City.
Not sure how any action we take take could hurt us as a club more than Carlos has and seemingly continues to. As far as I see it there's three options.

1) A foreign club miraculously locates 40million big ones and he goes with our blessing.
2) He shuts his disrespectful little mouth gets his head down and honours his contract.
3) He tears his contract up and we pursue him for breach. Hope you fancy a long court battle with the infinitely rich ADUG that would be sure to ruin you Carlos. Hope you liked Fuerte Apache cos option 3 sends you on a fast track back there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.