According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

if he wants to go let him..but to allow him to tell us at such a late stage is pathetic and should of been sorted as soon as the season finished...i can now see a late last day of window rush for a striker,instead of having someone in training straight away with the lads in pre season,,

tevez thanks for everything but you aint half fucked our pre season up now

in all honesty i can not fault a father for wanting to see his children if that is the sole reason for his actions.

tevez had a major influence in Manchester citys history for the past couple of years of which nobody could of asked more of him 100% every time he step foot on the pitch!

unfortunately he came with baggage his agent and his own personal problems to boot and certain decisions he made such as his transfer request :(

its now up to Manchester city to sort out what ever way is possible to get him out of the club now so we can put this behind us and carry on making history and as always players come and go but the club we love will always be there!!

bluemoonmatt said:
gooneyrovski said:
Blue Haze said:
Tevez in the EDS for 3 years. PMSL no fucker would ever start a contract dispute with us again.
That would never happen and would just hurt City.
Not sure how any action we take take could hurt us as a club more than Carlos has and seemingly continues to. As far as I see it there's three options.

1) A foreign club miraculously locates 40million big ones and he goes with our blessing.
2) He shuts his disrespectful little mouth gets his head down and honours his contract.
3) He tears his contract up and we pursue him for breach. Hope you fancy a long court battle with the infinitely rich ADUG that would be sure to ruin you Carlos. Hope you liked Fuerte Apache cos option 3 sends you on a fast track back there.

If we are to become a serious club we should not take less than 55/60 million, he is the top 3 strikers in the world, he has created this situation its time for us to play hard ball

Hi ya Guys and girls.

As im an outsider looking in i hope you lot don't give in to him and his agents wishes, seems he does this every now and again, if there's 1 team that could bring players back down to earth with a bang i think its Man City and hope you decide to bench him and make him play his contract out with the stiff's.

No matter how good he is and he's world class, if he gets his way without someone meeting your asking price it gonna set a very dangerous presidence for the rest of football, as the rest of the money grabbing leeches will follow suit.

Also good luck for the new season and hope you finally smash the hold that Manure and chavski have on the league.

SOTC VTID

although it would be fucking horrible in terms of team spirit etc surely CITY hold the cards here (although nobody wants this distraction)

Kia obviously wrote those words - as he did in December (IMO) - We simply need to hold firm and seek the price we want and if not he will come back to play for us - the majority of players would be disruptive - but I think that Carlos would just be - well Carlos

If he does not come back then we do not need to pay him - so of course he will

Not ideal by a million miles - but we need to be strong

Was totally expecting this a month or two ago but for him to send out some positive signals and then drop us in it just as pre-season starts and a few weeks before the season is a disgrace. We need to act fast to replace hm and then get rid, in that order. And if we struggle to replace him then he'll have to wait, just as we have had to wait two months to be told that he is fucking off.

antculmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
antculmcfc said:
unbelievable Jeff

Well he is a moron, lived in England for 5 years and still cant speak English!!
Cant find a house for under £7.5 million!!!!!
Just thinks if he says he wants to leave he can just go!!!

Believe it or not , its what he does on the pitch that bothers me, and hes done that very well since he signed, so i say, goodbye and thanks!

I said thank you!!!! I just think he is a moron as well, not for wanting to leave i just think he is very thick generally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.