According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

The last time Tevez claimed he wanted to leave, I eagerly awaited every news bulletin on 5live to see whether he'd changed his mind.

Now, I'm finding it difficult to be shocked about it. We've heard it all before numerous times: 'I miss my kids', 'I don't like Manchester', 'Garry Cook hates me', 'I'm being persecuted by the men at the top of City', 'I love the fans and I tried my best' - he's turning into a broken record.

Tevez is a fantastic player, and we've had him at his peak. But it's time to move on. City and Tevez reminds me of a marriage with great sex, but no communication. It has to end. City and Tevez are becoming football fuck buddies, actually, and I'm not - I'm not going to speak for anyone else - prepared to hold on to a player that has been so vocal about his wish to leave.

If he wants to go, then he wants to go.

Mancini said he wanted a new striker anyway, and if he manages to sign Sergio Aguero and Samir Nasri to fill a hole in the midfield, I'll be very pleased.

Yes, next season there will be people saying 'we need Tevez back. We can't draw at home to Swansea. We wouldn't have drawn at home if Tevez had taken the game by the neck like he did while he was here', but there'd be no use in that.

This will be a tearful farewell - it really will - but it's a tearful farewell that has to happen. There's no use City bending over backwards for Tevez if he's going to continue this soap opera for the rest of his time here.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

i think a lot of these posts are pathetic, he's done his job and contributed massively to our ambition, let's not forget the spencer priors of not that long ago which we paid to watch every week. there are other playesrs who we can bring in, why get bitter because he'd rather be with is kids instead of a club?

Blue Haze said:
Sell this ****!

He waited until the day we signed Clichy to ruin it. Fuck him, fuck his agent, and fuck his whiny shitty Argentine family.

Aguero in
Tevez OUT

Was not surprised by the timing always has to be the talking point at the club. At least it is at the beginning of the Window give him to Milan and let's have Wes plus money.

Lucky13 said:
As others have said thanks for the memories and good luck for the future , we should accept nothing less than £50m.

Players come and go , our club is always there.

sums it up perfectly, nuff said

It's no big deal, was completely expecting the news anyway.

Said all along on here that I didn't believe a word of the statement from a few weeks ago about staying.

Let's hope the powers that be were expecting it as well, rekindle the swap deal for Eto'o and job's a good 'un.

If he'd have just announced this a day or two after the parade no one would have been either surprised or that pissed off. Its the fact that yet again his timing is atrocious. He has let us as fans settle down into the belief he is staying put. He has made our manager look a prick (two days ago Bob as good as confirmed he'll be staying) and he has not given us reasonable notice with which to try to get the best deal for the club that has handsomely rewarded him and treated him with the kind of respect he patently has not afforded us back.

This is all about respect for me. I will always remember Tevez pitch contribution with great affection but his behavior towards our club in general and certain personnel at the club in particular has been nothing short of disgraceful and for me the club will always be more important. Goodbye carlos and sorry but we'll ultimately be better of without you.

Funny how fans operate. Read alot on the Clichy thread yesterday about what Arsenal fans had put on Twitter as farewell messages, some of which were unpleasant to say the least. Some on here had a bit to say about their attitude, yet this thread has messages against Tevez which are just as unpleasant.
Onto Tevez himself, there are posts on this thread which use the words 'my club' when talking about Tevez and what he is doing to the club. May I remind you that without Tevez we wouldn't be about to enter the season we are about to enter. He gives his all on the pitch 100%, which is all that matters really. So all that 'my club' stuff, well he has done his best, and more, for it.
Modern day footballers are ALL mercenaries. I am more than confident that one day we will see Mario, Yaya, perhaps even Nige all come out with various stories about why they have to get away from the club, there's no reason why not. None of them have any affiliation to the club other than the fact we employ them. If something bigger and better comes up, they will do what players do best and come out with something which makes their position untenable to force that move through.
Tevez has been a **** with his constant changes of mind, but he is no more than a hired gun like they all are, and now he wants to move. He isn't going to make any friends with what he is doing, as only his kids moving to Spain with him or him moving to Argentina will make his story a true one, but at the end of the day and no matter where he ends up, he has more or less single handedly put the club in the position it is in now for the coming season and some of the comments towards him on this thread make us look exactly the same as the Arsenal fans many were slating yesterday for their comments towards Clichy.

He wants to go, he's given us 2 years 101% service. For me he should be remembered for that only and we all just move on and accept this is how it is with some players, because like I said above, it will happen more and more.

We have to get rid of this tosser, Spain by private jet is two hours away, he can afford it ffs.
By all means put in a transfer request but spare us the family bull shit.

Lancet Fluke said:
Was totally expecting this a month or two ago but for him to send out some positive signals and then drop us in it just as pre-season starts and a few weeks before the season is a disgrace. We need to act fast to replace hm and then get rid, in that order. And if we struggle to replace him then he'll have to wait, just as we have had to wait two months to be told that he is fucking off.
Exactly this.

Absolutely sick and tired of him now. To leave it so late in the day is unbelievably disrespectful to the club, its supporters and its owner, so Kia can stick his statements up his fucking arse. I'd have taken this a month ago, but to do it now is just bang out of order. And unlike last time, there won't be any joy from me if he miraculously changes his mind again; he's run out of lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.