According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

FantasyIreland said:
At ten o clock news 'Bombshell news' coming our way.......
Woah, shock horror!

Get this fucking **** out ASAP! Was he thinking of his wife and kids when he was nailing some other bird? Was he thinking about how pushing hard for a five year deal at a quarter of a million a week might be a bit long if anything went wrong or was he just interested in getting as much money as possible? I am sick to fucking death of this fucking **** Tevez! FUCK OFF!

Please City, please please please try as hard as you can to offer Tevez and Adebayor plus money for Benzema or Eto'o!

Tevez has left all previous clubs under one cloud or another who is going to risk paying the 45/50 mill it would cost to buy him ??

Robinho bent us over and screwed us we shouldnt let Tevez do it to us..He wants his cake and eat it too....we should hold strong and set a price that must be met for him to leave...the wages is between Tevez and the new club.
If he really wants out then he will take a pay cut surely ?? yeah right.

de niro said:
We have to get rid of this tosser, Spain by private jet is two hours away, he can afford it ffs.
By all means put in a transfer request but spare us the family bull shit.
That's the massive hole in all this bullshit him and Kia come out with. There's nothing to stop the entire fucking Tevez clan upping sticks to Spain so that he can be a lot closer to them. Perhaps no one's thought of that yet; none of them strike me as the sharpest tools in the box.

bluemoonmatt said:
gooneyrovski said:
Blue Haze said:
Tevez in the EDS for 3 years. PMSL no fucker would ever start a contract dispute with us again.
That would never happen and would just hurt City.
Not sure how any action we take take could hurt us as a club more than Carlos has and seemingly continues to. As far as I see it there's three options.

1) A foreign club miraculously locates 40million big ones and he goes with our blessing.
2) He shuts his disrespectful little mouth gets his head down and honours his contract.
3) He tears his contract up and we pursue him for breach. Hope you fancy a long court battle with the infinitely rich ADUG that would be sure to ruin you Carlos. Hope you liked Fuerte Apache cos option 3 sends you on a fast track back there.
First of all Tevez and his agent would not just shut up and accept spending 3 years in the reserves

Secondly it will become club vs player and it will hurt the clubs image if its seen treating their own player like that

Thirdly his agent and tevez will make sure they are in the media everyday pleading their case and it will be on the papers everyday, the manager gets asked about it all the time and it will just overshadow what the team is trying to do. The other players will get fed up about being asked about it all the time and eventually all that negativity surrounding the club will have effect on the team. Its just not worth the hassle to go through all that to teach a player a lesson. There's a reason why no club has done anything like this. Also the players value decreases the worse the relationship gets with the club. You are not gonna sell 30 million for a tevez who has played one season reserve football

MCFC BOB said:
Should Tevez go, I don't want us signing Eto'o. Why sign a 30 year old now?

Maybe because he's the most clinical striker in the world of football......

PistonBlue said:
de niro said:
We have to get rid of this tosser, Spain by private jet is two hours away, he can afford it ffs.
By all means put in a transfer request but spare us the family bull shit.

My feelings exactly. The man is boring me now and I'm sick of our club captain doing this to us.

He's never really acted like a captain anyway. He can't speak english for starters. He's performed well for us on the pitch but off it he's caused his own problems. Roll on the season when Vinny gets the armband and we are a gelled unit.

samharris said:
Tevez has left all previous clubs under one cloud or another who is going to risk paying the 45/50 mill it would cost to buy him ??

Robinho bent us over and screwed us we shouldnt let Tevez do it to us..He wants his cake and eat it too....we should hold strong and set a price that must be met for him to leave...the wages is between Tevez and the new club.
If he really wants out then he will take a pay cut surely ?? yeah right.

What are the chances that he has already discussed terms with another club and has basically got his salary elsewhere? I just don't believe he'd do this if he wasn't confiedent of getting what he sees as an acceptable wage. All this statement will do is mean that it is the club that will have to take the hit as our selling position is weakened. That hit on the fee will probably be what will fund his wages, in the minds of the buying club and Tevez anyway. Whether the club is prepared to be mugged is another matter.

gooneyrovski said:
bluemoonmatt said:
gooneyrovski said:
That would never happen and would just hurt City.
Not sure how any action we take take could hurt us as a club more than Carlos has and seemingly continues to. As far as I see it there's three options.

1) A foreign club miraculously locates 40million big ones and he goes with our blessing.
2) He shuts his disrespectful little mouth gets his head down and honours his contract.
3) He tears his contract up and we pursue him for breach. Hope you fancy a long court battle with the infinitely rich ADUG that would be sure to ruin you Carlos. Hope you liked Fuerte Apache cos option 3 sends you on a fast track back there.
First of all Tevez and his agent would not just shut up and accept spending 3 years in the reserves

Secondly it will become club vs player and it will hurt the clubs image if its seen treating their own player like that

Thirdly his agent and tevez will make sure they are in the media everyday pleading their case and it will be on the papers everyday, the manager gets asked about it all the time and it will just overshadow what the team is trying to do. The other players will get fed up about being asked about it all the time and eventually all that negativity surrounding the club will have effect on the team. Its just not worth the hassle to go through all that to teach a player a lesson. There's a reason why no club has done anything like this. Also the players value decreases the worse the relationship gets with the club. You are not gonna sell 30 million for a tevez who has played one season reserve football

really, we can't do what? Ask Ade, or Danny Mills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.