According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

bobmcfc said:
its a shit trick doing this 12 hours before season tickets go on general sale. newcomers might be slightly put off at the thought of not seeing tevez next season.

just putting it out there.

Put it back away. If someone doesn't want to buy a season ticket just because Tevez isn't there, I'd rather they didn't buy one.

Dubai Blue said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Angry peeps, deeply hurt by this announcement.

Like when a relationship comes to an end. I'm not surprised by some Blues reactions really, but still difficult to comprehend.

To them i say.....what more do you want from the lad?
Perhaps to honour a contract he agreed to with his own free will not two years ago with a football club that have bent over backwards, in fact more than any other team I know of to make their "prize asset" happy. Failing this, at least have shown enough respect to us to have announced this in a more timely manner.
I agree that he's acted like a complete twat; I just don't think the overly vindictive personal insults are at all necessary. They say more about the people posting them than they do about Tevez.

ok so hes a selfish sselfcenter ****

whitt said:
bobmcfc said:
its a shit trick doing this 12 hours before season tickets go on general sale. newcomers might be slightly put off at the thought of not seeing tevez next season.

just putting it out there.

Put it back away. If someone doesn't want to buy a season ticket just because Tevez isn't there, I'd rather they didn't buy one.

still think it's a talking point. you have to have top players to be successful and if you lose top players it is harder to win things and attract customers

Let him rot, don't include him in the squad and just forget about him, he doesn't give a shit about the club anymore and I am sick of him now, we are better off with hard working players like Silva, Nige, Micah, Vinnie etc... he seems to have got lazy and complacent
Goodbye Tevez

Pigeonho said:
BlueNirvana said:
Pigeonho said:
What about the players we have bought from clubs, should they not have honoured their contracts with those clubs to?

sorry but you lost the plot now
Why, because i've put the shoe on the other foot and it doesn't suit? Everyone is having a pop at Tevez because he has gone about things in a not so savoury way, but then again there have been certain transfers where we have acted like twats ourselves, launching millon after million until we get our man, the man who like Tevez was contracted to another club. When people in the media and from other clubs moaned about that and slagged us off, people cried and got all paranoid about that too! Now someone, one of our own players, us doing the same thing to us, (acting a ****), people are moaning about that too. The double standards in football never ceases to amaze me.
Note: There is no loyalty from football, from EITHER side of the table. Get used to it because it will happen again and again.

But pidge, HE was the one who wanted the five year contract! HE is the man who has been in the country for 5 years and still can't string a sentence together in english! When HE put pen to paper on his 5 year deal, he didn't want home then. He also spent 2 years in this wonderful city before he signed for us, so i am pretty sure he new exactly what the nightlife was like. I would have respected him if he said i want a new challenge or something similiar, not "i want to be nearer my family".

I am absolutley positive, he wasn't thinking of his family as he blew his man fat over a 19 year old telly star.

I commend you on your honesty though.

Pigeonho said:
BlueNirvana said:
Pigeonho said:
What about the players we have bought from clubs, should they not have honoured their contracts with those clubs to?

Why, because i've put the shoe on the other foot and it doesn't suit? Everyone is having a pop at Tevez because he has gone about things in a not so savoury way, but then again there have been certain transfers where we have acted like twats ourselves, launching millon after million until we get our man, the man who like Tevez was contracted to another club. When people in the media and from other clubs moaned about that and slagged us off, people cried and got all paranoid about that too! Now someone, one of our own players, us doing the same thing to us, (acting a ****), people are moaning about that too. The double standards in football never ceases to amaze me.
Note: There is no loyalty from football, from EITHER side of the table. Get used to it because it will happen again and again.
The only time I recall us doing this seriously was with Lescott, and to be fair when the dust had settled I don't know what that objectionable ginger jock twat had to moan about, and anyway, launching million pound bids is what happens at the business end of the game, and has been for years. I'll be more than happy for some club to offer us million after million for Tevez as long as the bid we accept is 40 MINIMUM. The sooner we have replaced him and this circus is closed the better.

Pigeonho said:
BlueNirvana said:
Pigeonho said:

Spot on, there is no loyalty. Every club has players who have screwed them over and some have ended up at City as a result, Lescott did it to Everton, Terry came close to leaving Chelsea (but was arguably playing them off for a pay rise, still a lousy thing to do to the team you are the club captain) Torres left Liverpool, Gerrard nearly left Liverpool and for any lurking rags who are laughing about Tevez, you've conveniently forgotten this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0GzLRnzuwU[/youtube]

Its a sad indictment of the modern player, but the vast majority have no respect for contracts, loyalty, their clubs and certainly not the supporters. Football is a great game, arguably the best, but its run by cheats and played by cheats.

Pidge is yet again bang on the money.

Players do not "play for the shirt" anywhere. There was some of that in the past when all club paid similar salaries and they were a lot lower, but not now.

Too many fans - this thread is full of them - expect players to feel the same as fans do and they just don't. It's no big deal, it's their work. And, just like at your work, excessive loyalty is misplaced because they'll get shut of you if your not working out. We're not working out for him for whatever reason you choose to believe.

He's a big loss but he's decided to move on and that's what happens. He always gave his all so will always be fondly remembered by me.

The nastiness and antagonism from some supporters is only to be expected - most players who leave a club receive that from people who previously idolised them. It's all just a bit of pantomine. All that matters is we get a good fee and replace him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.