According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
marco said:
unles its from mancini i'd take the sun as a pinch of salt,the latest news of the world scandle has shown us all what a shower of piss they are

Yeah, definitely. I agree with you mate, I can see him staying, not because he wants to, but because he may well get priced out of a move anywhere else. Not an ideal situation for anyone concerned, but he's got three years left on his contract, so he'll have to deal with it.

bang on! tevez is his own poison if he plays bad he rots in the reserves if he's good no one can afford him,in all honesty the best thing he can do is hang on at city and do 18 months then he's in a position to do the deals

Sorry if this been posted before..

It´s from a paper with a direct line to the Al-Nahyans.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/sport-comment/fidgety-carlos-tevez-may-find-his-options-limited" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalco ... ns-limited</a>

Jul 6, 2011
Were Carlos Tevez a cartoon character, the ground the hyperactive hurricane of a striker covered would disappear into clouds of dust. Yet the non-stop running that characterises his play is mirrored in his seeming wanderlust. The general pattern is that, after two seasons anywhere, he heads for the departure lounge.

His quest to leave Manchester City, however, runs several risks. The first is that, as it was at Old Trafford, his legacy will be tarnished. Tevez was once adored by the Manchester United faithful; now he is abused by them.

He may be spared persona non grata status at Eastlands, but the notion of the captain and catalyst remaining a cult hero is unlikely, whether or not he finds new employers.

In one respect his motives are beyond criticism — a father's wish to spend more time with his daughters is entirely understandable — yet his judgement is questionable.

Given the regularity of the upheaval caused by Kia Joorabchian, his agent, City may stop pandering to him. Meanwhile, clubs with the desire and financial resources to pluck Tevez from Eastlands and give the Argentine the income to which he is accustomed are few and far between. For an outstanding footballer, he has few options.

It is possible that a man at the peak of his powers is left to sulk in the reserves. It would be an extraordinary outcome, but then Tevez's incessant movement has made his career an exercise in chaos theory. Normally it bodes badly for opponents. Now it may backfire on him.

Doesn´t it sound a bit threatening in the "rot in the reserves" style?

Questions for Pige (any other Tev apologists if they feel like it).

Are you happy with the Timing of Tevez latest "demand"

Do you agree that if it was in his mind to seek to leave he should have made this known to the management and the fans of MCFC immediately after the season finished.

Do you accept that the transfer request mid season was wholly unnacceptable given that at the time we did still have an (albeit outside) chance of winning the PL

How do you feel about footballers, foreign or otherwise signing deals on their bequest for such lengthy terms yet seeking to break said deal less than halfway into them.

The club have gone way beyond the call of duty in trying to keep Carlos happy. Do you agree or disagree with this statement.

Can you honestly say We played like pigs when Tevez was not in our team

Many people believe there has been a will he wont he question mark hanging over Tevez since his initial transfer request, do you think this kind of press is good or bad for the club (one word answer good or bad)

Who is bigger, Manchester City Football Club, or Carlos Alberto Tevez

I don't think that anybody will want him for £40 million plus the wages he is on now.
If it is so important to him that he has to be with his kids I hope City tell him that he can go and live in Argentina which will be a breach of contract saving 3 years wages at £13M a year. City will keep his registration and he will not be allowed to play for anyone else during this time. Then we'll see how much his kids mean to him. Simples

marco said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
marco said:
unles its from mancini i'd take the sun as a pinch of salt,the latest news of the world scandle has shown us all what a shower of piss they are

Yeah, definitely. I agree with you mate, I can see him staying, not because he wants to, but because he may well get priced out of a move anywhere else. Not an ideal situation for anyone concerned, but he's got three years left on his contract, so he'll have to deal with it.

bang on! tevez is his own poison if he plays bad he rots in the reserves if he's good no one can afford him,in all honesty the best thing he can do is hang on at city and do 18 months then he's in a position to do the deals

Thats what I was thinking. Whats he going to do play badly on purpose and be shown as unprofessional to potential buyers? Its not that unrealistic to think no team will meet our valuation. Shame he's not got any common sense, it could be pretty awkward for him rocking back up at Eastlands having burned most of his bridges through short sighted comments in the media.

S04 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/sport-comment/fidgety-carlos-tevez-may-find-his-options-limited" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalco ... ns-limited</a>

Jul 6, 2011
Were Carlos Tevez a cartoon character, the ground the hyperactive hurricane of a striker covered would disappear into clouds of dust. Yet the non-stop running that characterises his play is mirrored in his seeming wanderlust. The general pattern is that, after two seasons anywhere, he heads for the departure lounge.

His quest to leave Manchester City, however, runs several risks. The first is that, as it was at Old Trafford, his legacy will be tarnished. Tevez was once adored by the Manchester United faithful; now he is abused by them.

He may be spared persona non grata status at Eastlands, but the notion of the captain and catalyst remaining a cult hero is unlikely, whether or not he finds new employers.

In one respect his motives are beyond criticism — a father's wish to spend more time with his daughters is entirely understandable — yet his judgement is questionable.

Given the regularity of the upheaval caused by Kia Joorabchian, his agent, City may stop pandering to him. Meanwhile, clubs with the desire and financial resources to pluck Tevez from Eastlands and give the Argentine the income to which he is accustomed are few and far between. For an outstanding footballer, he has few options.

It is possible that a man at the peak of his powers is left to sulk in the reserves. It would be an extraordinary outcome, but then Tevez's incessant movement has made his career an exercise in chaos theory. Normally it bodes badly for opponents. Now it may backfire on him.

Sounds that way, interesting slant on things.

We know that as he was signed before 2010 his wages won't count towards FFPR.

Someone also pointed out that players listed as for sale are also excluded from FFPR (don't ask me where but there was an extract from the regs in the post).

If both of these are true we'd have a "minor" setback of not getting a transfer fee of between £30m - £45m for him. Absolute chicken feed to our owner although on the books it's a different matter obviously. I'm sure with some "creative" accountancy getting in, for example, Aguero, would be possible. We could still demonstrate working "towards" FFPR which, at the end of the day, is the main condition.

Is there a possibility that he has completely pissed off one of the richest men on the planet and the owner would be prepared for Tevez to sit on his arse for 3 years in the reserves, not even registering him for the squad?

Bellamy's Caddy said:
marco said:

no chance he is staying - we have seen the tactics from Barca over Fabregas and because they know the player want ot go to them then they are offering a lowish transfer fee and waiting to see what happens.

It will be the same with Tevez - i expect that RM will come in with a 25 - 30 Million Euro offer and wait - we might not want to sell but we are in limbo - buying another top Tevez replacment will cost 40 Million plus wages of 150 - 200K a week but we cant afford to wait until the last day of the window to get a more realistic offering with Tevez kicking off and flying off to Argentina in a huff - as soon as thar cnut made the public statement we are fooked

City are posturing nothing more and they know they are going to take a hit on the 50 Million

cnut Tevex fookin cnut

bluemoondays said:
S04 said:

Jul 6, 2011

Sounds that way, interesting slant on things.

We know that as he was signed before 2010 his wages won't count towards FFPR.

Someone also pointed out that players listed as for sale are also excluded from FFPR (don't ask me where but there was an extract from the regs in the post).

If both of these are true we'd have a "minor" setback of not getting a transfer fee of between £30m - £45m for him. Absolute chicken feed to our owner although on the books it's a different matter obviously. I'm sure with some "creative" accountancy getting in, for example, Aguero, would be possible. We could still demonstrate working "towards" FFPR which, at the end of the day, is the main condition.

Is there a possibility that he has completely pissed off one of the richest men on the planet and the owner would be prepared for Tevez to sit on his arse for 3 years in the reserves, not even registering him for the squad?

We can't afford to leave him in the reserves as the highest paid footballer in the country, total nonsense.

inbetween said:
We can't afford to leave him in the reserves as the highest paid footballer in the country, total nonsense.

Yes, trillionaire businessman Sheikh Mansour couldn't afford to keep Carlos Tevez on £10m a year doing nothing.

Damocles said:
inbetween said:

Yes, trillionaire businessman Sheikh Mansour couldn't afford to keep Carlos Tevez on £10m a year doing nothing.

rather fucks uo the FIFA Fair play though because presumably we would need a Tevez replacement which aint cheap - we cant afford to keep him but not because of the dosh but because of the Fiar Play Rules - 10 Million a year sat on the books doing fook all plus another 5 - 8 million for his replacement

Get a grip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.