According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

citymad said:
tonygt123 said:
The ugly twat should have kept his dick in his pants then if he cared so much about his kids. fuck off nobody is bigger than the club we will move onwards and upwards

Heres an example of what I was talking about.
so what was you talking about

alera said:
Its all over the BBC website. THis is new and it looks like its a written transfer request.

Now way back now but we need really good money for him for us hes virtually irreplaceable.

Inter will be trying to get him cheap I say Eto and Snijder for Tevez and maybe some reasonable cash adjustment. Or maybe this is Real Madrid ?

Then we go all out for Ageuro.

No doubt he has treated us like complete shit.

From the Mail Online if you choose to believe it.

He handed in a transfer request last season - and has been critical of certain board members in the past, accusing them of broken promises - but this time, it is believed he will not adopt an aggressive approach and has not asked for a transfer. He expects the club to understand his wishes to go.

I think he could play a lot more dirty than this and I am glad he has shown some respect in the words used in his statement.

We should accept a reduced price of £40 million to get rid of a player that wants to go once and for all. It is just tiresome now. If we take £40 million and got a reasonably quick sale, it will increase our chances of replacing him. As long as he stays on the books we can't do this and the likes of Aguero are available to move elsewhere.

If he goes, I for one won't hate him. He captained us to our first trophy in 35 years and on the field has led by example. He is badly led by his agent and lets his mouth shoot off, but for what he has done I can forgive him for that.

alera said:
IMO we should be running to Real and requesting a Tevez + Adebayor swap for Higuain + Di Maria

Dont rate Di Maria and Higuains back is completely fucked. Ageuro for sure, maybe Diarra, Higuain (Big risk due to injuries) and Benzema for Ade and Tevez.

Real will want to pull our trousers down though like with Ade and only offer £15 million I bet.

Thing is it's not like he is in his final year of his contract..he has 3 years left

We hold all the cards here and if he goes it will be on our terms

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

ecurie25 said:
If he goes. Maybe he will play against us in the champions league.

Wil we boo him????

just ignore him id say.

Absolutely sick and tired of this saga dragging on and on. He's been brilliant in a City shirt, no question and more often than not a joy to watch, but ffs enough's enough. It seems a bit weird to me that a player that misses his family so much that he'd give up a place at a club that is making such giant strides and pays a king's ransom in wages, would sign a five year deal to say in Manchester. Why didn't he move closer to home when had the chance and a fee on him that was more attainable by other clubs? He'd certainly have had more options I would have thought.

A big round of applause, thank you very much Tev, goodbye and good luck, providing of course that City strike the right deal that'll allow the club to replace him with someone of similar calibre or at least shows the potential to be. City can't take a hit on this and let him go at half his market value, surely? The man's got be in at least the 45 million plus bracket I would have thought.

alera said:
IMO we should be running to Real and requesting a Tevez + Adebayor swap for Higuain + Di Maria

Dont rate Di Maria and Higuains back is completely fucked. Ageuro for sure, maybe Diarra, Higuain (Big risk due to injuries) and Benzema for Ade and Tevez.

Real will want to pull our trousers down though like with Ade and only offer £15 million I bet.
They should be told in no uncertain terms to FOOK RIGHT OFF WHITE SCUM!!

Can understand if he wants to go, I would want to be be near my children too, he'll be sadly missed, thank you Carlos for what you have done for City, wish you well in all that you do.

Fuck off Tevez, you're not having my understanding. If you'd kept it in your trousers, the wife wouldn't have fucked off and took the kids. Instead of taking the responsibility like a man should, you've taken it out on City, because you could. You're a child not a man. Too many of your ilk in the world and I've no time for any of them. If you fuck up, man up.

mcfcliam said:
article-0-0C0FB6EC00000578-381_306x477.jpg
His contribution to winning that trophy? NOTHING...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.