Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

I find it amusing how a set of fans can go fro
Lauding Johno as the next best thing a couple of months ago, and some even claiming that he's better than Bale; to some of the bile being spouted about his game in here. It seems as if a lot of you have bought into Mancini's words concerning Johnson, but I guarantee you, Fergie and wenger would be chomping at the bit to sign this boy. Yes he
Might lose the ball a couple of times when he's dribbling which invites pressure on our defence, but fucking hell lads, tear are the type of players who win football matches. Ronaldo loses the ball often, as do the likes of Bale and Nani, but when they get it right, they create and score goals which win games. Johnson possesses a rare talent in an Englishman whereby he can beat 3/4 players, and has a good left foot to go with it. I just cat help thinking that another manager would let him play his game, and take the shackles off him which it seems Mancini has placed on him. I find it amusing that you're all blaming Johno for this situation, when it was good old bobby who came out in the press before a big game on sat and slated the kid again. He's probably playing with so much fear at the moment that he doesn't know what the fuck he's supposed to do.

Players like Adam, when in full flow, are the type of wingers that people go to matches to go and see, not fucking James Milner who looks like he's got a nosebleed everytime he ventures over the half way line. Mancini might never appreciate Johnsons game, but other top
Managers would. I agree his comments were a bit silly and easily mis-construed, but they're no worse than Mancini's the other day - I guess everyone has their agendas and people will probably read this as me slagging off Mancini's drab tactics, which to an extent, I am.

Ricster said:
forevercity said:
So it's ok for Mancini to publicly destroy the lad but he can't come out and say he isn't happy about not starting?

Manager > Player

Unlike forevercity to attack the manager and support someone against him.

And ricster you are 100% correct.

So that's bellers, Tevez and Aj now that have had massive tiffs with the clown. How many players have actualy praised him?

This is a real low blow from Johnson.

It is not condusive to anything, bar his own selfish agenda and ego.

There has been a noticeable change in this young man in the last few months.

I am an admirer of his talents and potential, even making a comparison with Giggs in particular traits.

However, I watched on Saturday as he accused team-mates of making mistakes, whilst acknowledging his own.

The gestures. The idiotic sniping celebrations towards Mancini, when he does get on the scoresheet.

Just two days ago, he attempted to drive a further wedge, citing City fans demanding he get on against United, and how gratifying it was.

Yet, aside from wonderful goals against Newcastle Juve, he has done jack shit.

His imput has been minimal. If he thinks it is difficult now fighting for his place, wait until we start winning things and buying better players.

He is symptomatic of everything which is wrong with the English perception of so-called world class players.

If he's English, and can do the fundamentals, he's the second coming.

His quotes about Mancini's mindset, however simplistic it may look to others, is rooted in jibe.

No wonder the war has not been won, when the battle is still being drawn out.

Johnson should be careful who he thinks he will alienate.

Mattyc55 said:
I find it amusing how a set of fans can go fro
Lauding Johno as the next best thing a couple of months ago, and some even claiming that he's better than Bale; to some of the bile being spouted about his game in here. It seems as if a lot of you have bought into Mancini's words concerning Johnson, but I guarantee you, Fergie and wenger would be chomping at the bit to sign this boy. Yes he
Might lose the ball a couple of times when he's dribbling which invites pressure on our defence, but fucking hell lads, tear are the type of players who win football matches. Ronaldo loses the ball often, as do the likes of Bale and Nani, but when they get it right, they create and score goals which win games. Johnson possesses a rare talent in an Englishman whereby he can beat 3/4 players, and has a good left foot to go with it. I just cat help thinking that another manager would let him play his game, and take the shackles off him which it seems Mancini has placed on him. I find it amusing that you're all blaming Johno for this situation, when it was good old bobby who came out in the press before a big game on sat and slated the kid again. He's probably playing with so much fear at the moment that he doesn't know what the fuck he's supposed to do.

Players like Adam, when in full flow, are the type of wingers that people go to matches to go and see, not fucking James Milner who looks like he's got a nosebleed everytime he ventures over the half way line. Mancini might never appreciate Johnsons game, but other top
Managers would. I agree his comments were a bit silly and easily mis-construed, but they're no worse than Mancini's the other day - I guess everyone has their agendas and people will probably read this as me slagging off Mancini's drab tactics, which to an extent, I am.

Its a team that win football matches,not sea lions juggling the ball like Johnson (at the moment) or that other player we seem to be doing better without Stephen "every manager ive played under is shit" Ireland.

Johnson has soon been found out im afraid by other teams defenses and needs to change his game for the good of hiself.

forevercity said:
So it's ok for Mancini to publicly destroy the lad but he can't come out and say he isn't happy about not starting?

Suggesting he is unhappy about not starting is ok and understandable (I'd be upset if he wanted to sit on the bench), BUT to say he may leave the club is a bit daft and disrespectful. He should put the effort in and make himself 'un-dropable'.

No one is denying he is a very good player, Mancini said so himself, but like all young players, he needs some fine tuning, also what mancini said.

I've got no problem with him saying he's not happy to be on the bench - you'd want him to be saying that. Whether he deserves to start more often is another debate. But i'm not at all impressed with his comments about the tactics. There are things you say to the press and things you don't. Those comments fall into the 'don't' category. Prepare yourself for even more time on the bench, Adam.

Some of you are a joke!

We all laughed at the scum when they started to say Rooney was overated and shit because he said he wanted to leave them now you lot are doing the fucking same!

He has been a revelation for us since signing from Middlesborough and has shown glimpses of what he could turn out to be. When he scored that goal for England where he skinned the keeper he was in the form of his life and everyone here was jizzing their pants over the lad now your all going back on your word?

Why should we get rid of someone thats wants to play? Surely thats we are all asking for in a player? We have enough of those twats sitting on the bench and willing to take the wage packet like RSC and JO.

He is class and will be class but how would you feel if your manager is slagging you off everyweek to the press and media? Start playing him Mancini you clown.

Clubber said:
forevercity said:

Suggesting he is unhappy about not starting is ok and understandable (I'd be upset if he wanted to sit on the bench), BUT to say he may leave the club is a bit daft and disrespectful. He should put the effort in and make himself 'un-dropable'.

No one is denying he is a very good player, Mancini said so himself, but like all young players, he needs some fine tuning, also what mancini said.
But would you be unhappy with the supposed manager slagging you off to the national press? He is miles better than Milner on the wing, ok he was poor the other day, but he's hardly played, he needs games. Not publicly slagging off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.