Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

Like I said before I like Johno he has the potential to be like Giggs and I still believe that today, but the young English players today get way above their potential mark and believe themselves to be better then they are which leads to arrogance and no improvement.

Look at Nani a season or 2 ago threatened to leave the rags because he was on the bench, Baconface told him he was nowhere near his potential and needs to work for his place, a season or 2 later people are saying he is in the top 5 wingers in the Prem.

Adam knew what he was in for when he signed and if most prem teams would have him in the squad why were City the only team to come in for him when at Borough?

FFS ...THE SUN.

the same arse wipe that lied about de jong, got banned from eastlands, apologised, and are still banned !

do the math !

Seemed a level headed hardworking modest lad who wanted to compete for a place and learn his trade with better players. Unfortunatley his attitude and open defiance is too soon - it's nver completely ok but players like Tevez have earned the right as have players like Bellamy who cannot live without and feed off confrontation. Bellers probably nuts his own reflection in the mirror each morning. But Johnson is here 5 minutes and is already the big I am. Ever since he bid for Jordan's tits he has become one.

forevercity said:
But would you be unhappy with the supposed manager slagging you off to the national press? He is miles better than Milner on the wing, ok he was poor the other day, but he's hardly played, he needs games. Not publicly slagging off!

He's been getting games. He has started a few games, and come on as sub if not starting.

Like i said, he is a good player, but Mancini has only said he thinks he isn't the finished article yet, and he also said Johnson shouldn't get carried away with the hype (Like most managers would), and Johnson has just proved Mancini right by saying he will have to find another club, as he isn't getting started, suggesting that he believes he deserves a starting place because he has been so good.

Stillsy said:
Some of you are a joke!

We all laughed at the scum when they started to say Rooney was overated and shit because he said he wanted to leave them now you lot are doing the fucking same!

He has been a revelation for us since signing from Middlesborough and has shown glimpses of what he could turn out to be. When he scored that goal for England where he skinned the keeper he was in the form of his life and everyone here was jizzing their pants over the lad now your all going back on your word?

Why should we get rid of someone thats wants to play? Surely thats we are all asking for in a player? We have enough of those twats sitting on the bench and willing to take the wage packet like RSC and JO.

He is class and will be class but how would you feel if your manager is slagging you off everyweek to the press and media? Start playing him Mancini you clown.

Steady on tiger

Like any new player who comes into a club especially from a lower division they always look good in the short term because they are fresh and new with a style that you cant read.

Defences have cottoned on to how to stop Jonno by sticking 2 or 3 defenders on him when hes attacking the penalty area.

You just said yourself hes shown GLIMPSES of what he can do-glimpses are not enough at the top level im afraid.

Listen,nobody is saying Adam is shit but you cant argue that he needs to improve on his game instead of becoming a stereo type winger like Darren fucking Huckerby.

There are plenty of players who have improved under Mancini-Adam can be another one-if he wants to.

When was his last good game?

When was the last time he played well against a decent full-back?

He doesn't have the pace or consistancy to be a top winger

He has the ability to be a squad player at a good side nothing more, if he wants to play every week i suggest he goes elsewhere

And this is not a knee-jerk reaction, i've been saying this for months

According to his last performance against Birmingham i don't think there will be any Premiership side willing to pay 8 millions for him. This guy has to shut up and start producing on the field.

we need to drop this 3 def mid thing. and maybe well have room for a johnson or a adebayor. ppl say yaya isn't a dm, well he was and now we r trying to make him a box to box. something he clearly cannot do for 90 mins so why not move milner to the middle and johnson up front i don't know.

we had a good thing last year with the 442, all we needed was another winger and a driving midfielder to play in the middle of the 442. something milner did and got in the prem team of the year last year. and the 2 attacking fb's.

KingofDraw said:
we need to drop this 3 def mid thing. and maybe well have room for a johnson or a adebayor. ppl say yaya isn't a dm, well he was and now we r trying to make him a box to box. something he clearly cannot do for 90 mins so why not move milner to the middle and johnson up front i don't know.

we had a good thing last year with the 442, all we needed was another winger and a driving midfielder to play in the middle of the 442. something milner did and got in the prem team of the year last year. and the 2 attacking fb's.

At the moment if its a case of Silva or Johnson or playing with 2 strikers then im afraid its going to be Silva and two strikers.

He has to get used to squad rotation and improve certain aspects of his game.

flb said:
Stillsy said:
Some of you are a joke!

We all laughed at the scum when they started to say Rooney was overated and shit because he said he wanted to leave them now you lot are doing the fucking same!

He has been a revelation for us since signing from Middlesborough and has shown glimpses of what he could turn out to be. When he scored that goal for England where he skinned the keeper he was in the form of his life and everyone here was jizzing their pants over the lad now your all going back on your word?

Why should we get rid of someone thats wants to play? Surely thats we are all asking for in a player? We have enough of those twats sitting on the bench and willing to take the wage packet like RSC and JO.

He is class and will be class but how would you feel if your manager is slagging you off everyweek to the press and media? Start playing him Mancini you clown.

Steady on tiger

Like any new player who comes into a club especially from a lower division they always look good in the short term because they are fresh and new with a style that you cant read.

Defences have cottoned on to how to stop Jonno by sticking 2 or 3 defenders on him when hes attacking the penalty area.

You just said yourself hes shown GLIMPSES of what he can do-glimpses are not enough at the top level im afraid.

Listen,nobody is saying Adam is shit but you cant argue that he needs to improve on his game instead of becoming a stereo type winger like Darren fucking Huckerby.

There are plenty of players who have improved under Mancini-Adam can be another one-if he wants to.

Yes GLIMPSES and why is it only glimpses? Because Mancini isnt playing him. Evertime he plays he does something, even at weekend he ran accross the box and smashed one with his right that would have gone in but suprise suprise the clopter that keeps being played infront of him James Milner was in the way of it and stopped him from scoring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.