Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

flb said:
forevercity said:
can you tell me why you think he thinks he is garrincha?

work ethic on the pitch? no
charlie attitude? no

aaaahhh oh yes, mancini publically slating him. thats why you think that.

his man management style is crap.

aj has so much raw potential, it is up to mancini to get the best out of him and he isn't. southgate and capello have managed him quite nicely, but it looks like mancini can't. he isnt inspiring any performances. hasnt developed anyone either.

Dogshit

so Mancini hasnt developed anybody at City then

Ask the back five that
De Jong is a better player under Mancini
Boyota has come on leaps and bounds

And have you heard of any of the numerous players he nurtured and developed at Inter?

Listen,its fine you not liking Mancini but give the guy some credit FFS

I think it as NDJ improved because of the world cup and that he is more settled in the prem now. it might have something to do with mancini but i doubt it. Boyata has always had raw potential, and I was him having much better games under Hughes than Mancini. Kolo is having a good run at the moment, maybe you could try to pin that on mancini?

Does mancini feel that this is the best way to get the best out of AJ? by going to the press?If so it has backfired on him bigtime

forevercity said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Nowhere near David Wagstaffe an' Neil Young! He comes on, attracts defenders like flies round shite, beats a couple, gives the ball away, an' 'e thinks 'es fuckin' Garrincha!

charlie attitude? no

aj has so much raw potential, it is up to mancini to get the best out of him and he isn't. southgate and capello have managed him quite nicely, but it looks like mancini can't. he isnt inspiring any performances. hasnt developed anyone either.

You're wasting your breath, forevercity.

It doesn't matter what goes wrong on the pitch or off it, the usual suspects all ignore the elephant in the room. Their numbers are dwindling but they are still around as this thread shows.

Tick tock ;-)

When you're challenged to change, and improve there's two ways things can go.

Knuckle down,accept the criticism (even if it damages your ego) and show you belong on the strength of your attitude and performances in training and matches when you get the opportunity.

Or you can shirk the issue, blame others and carry on the path you're already taking.

I hope he makes the right decision, all indications suggest that AJ thinks he knows best.

He may well live to regret that, whether Mancini is the manager or not that sort of attitude has no place at the club.

tomhawley said:
People can blame it on Mancini all they want,

but the fact is that without Mancini he wouldn't be anywhere near the England set up.

The player people rate so highly was brought in by Mancini and put straight into the team, and improved greatly under him.

The way we are playing does not suit Johnson at all, I will say that much...

he hasnt improved that much mate. he absolutly destroyed us in the FA cup last season, if boro had someone decent in the box they would have probably beat us

flb said:
forevercity said:

charlie attitude? no

Dogshit

Ask the back five that

And have you heard of any of the numerous players he nurtured and developed at Inter?

I agree - his man management is awful.

We seem to have a different player unhappy every week - i don't buy that the media hate us as much as everyone else seems to. There is no smoke without fire. Look around:
Bellamy, Johnson, Given, Adebayor, Tevez, Bridge, Wright-Phillips and Santa-Cruz are players that have stated they aren't happy in the last couple of months!!!!! Add on to that half the team going out getting pissed weeks after he says not to....

Clearly he can't be the best motivator in the country. I hate Ferguson but you don't hear the shit coming out of old trafford - yeah there was Rooney a few weeks ago but it's not every player slating the manager. I for one don't believe everything is right in the dressing room.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 pm --<br /><br />
flb said:
forevercity said:

charlie attitude? no

Dogshit

Ask the back five that

I agree - his man management is awful.

We seem to have a different player unhappy every week - i don't buy that the media hate us as much as everyone else seems to. There is no smoke without fire. Look around:
Bellamy, Johnson, Given, Adebayor, Tevez, Bridge, Wright-Phillips and Santa-Cruz are players that have stated they aren't happy in the last couple of months!!!!! Add on to that half the team going out getting pissed weeks after he says not to....

Clearly he can't be the best motivator in the country. I hate Ferguson but you don't hear the shit coming out of old trafford - yeah there was Rooney a few weeks ago but it's not every player slating the manager. I for one don't believe everything is right in the dressing room.

forevercity said:
flb said:
Dogshit

Ask the back five that

I think it as NDJ improved because of the world cup and that he is more settled in the prem now. it might have something to do with mancini but i doubt it. Boyata has always had raw potential, and I was him having much better games under Hughes than Mancini. Kolo is having a good run at the moment, maybe you could try to pin that on mancini?

Does mancini feel that this is the best way to get the best out of AJ? by going to the press?If so it has backfired on him bigtime

Boyata never played under Hughes

I read the first article from The Sun and I was all for driving to the England squad, getting out of my car, stabbing AJ in both eyes with a rusty rake, skinning him with a blunt potato peeler, telling him 'you're shit' and then driving him to every other prem team offering his services as he clearly isn't good enough for us.

Then I read the article posted by Edwin and thought, 'maybe I was guilty of a bit of a knee-jerk' reaction. He hasn't really said he wants to leave and that he accepts that what RM is doing is working as far as getting the team to 4th spot and being set up right and keeping tight at the back.

The lad has potential. He can be a top player if he gets his head down and works hard in training. He alluded to that himself.

tomhawley said:
forevercity said:

Boyata never played under Hughes

yes he did

I think people are being a little harsh on johnson here, i read the article and he never criticised mancini, all he said was that its the boss's decision who to pick and that hes desperate to play, i dont see anything wrong in that.
He is first choice for england but not for city, if he carries on warming the bench he ll lose his england place too, so he needs to look after his career, he is 23 not 18, hes the same age as cesc and older than nasri, at this stage he should be a regular, and he is one of your best players. It cant be easy when he sees the likes of milner start in his place when he is far better, also, its not as if the team is winning, scoring lots of goals, and ripping teams apart. A lot of your games are crying out for adam johnson to stretch defences and take them out of their comfort zone. Personally i think he should be a starter, he defenitely provides something different. yaya de jong in the middle, silva johnson on the wings, tevez balotelli upfront.... Scary.

I feel in a very strange place with City at the moment,

I think Johnson would play better in a more expansive team,

I want City to change, on the pitch, but I want this manager to do it,

It has to be said my faith took a knock the past couple of weeks, but I am still confident he will get it right.

It is clear that things need to change though, regardless of what some may say, earlier in the season I saw clear progress, the games against Liverpool and Chelsea being prime examples, which put us in good stead...

Since then I think we are regressing rather than progressing. But hopefully this is due to injuried, a bad run of form etc.

Who knows,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.