Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

robertdanmorris said:
I agree - his man management is awful.

We seem to have a different player unhappy every week - i don't buy that the media hate us as much as everyone else seems to. There is no smoke without fire. Look around:
Bellamy, Johnson, Given, Adebayor, Tevez, Bridge, Wright-Phillips and Santa-Cruz are players that have stated they aren't happy in the last couple of months!!!!! Add on to that half the team going out getting pissed weeks after he says not to....

Clearly he can't be the best motivator in the country. I hate Ferguson but you don't hear the shit coming out of old trafford - yeah there was Rooney a few weeks ago but it's not every player slating the manager. I for one don't believe everything is right in the dressing room.

I suspect forevercity could add a good few names to that list but I won't embarrass him.

Mancio said:
Mattyc55 said:
I agree that he has a lot to learn, but with regards to Mourinho, AJ is no different than Di Maria.

then WHY real madrid havn't bid that 30 millions to City for AJ instead of go for di maria ?

Who's saying that Johno is better; im making the point that Di Maria is of the same ilk, he can be very frustrating at times, and his decision making is very erratic, but when he gets it right, he gets it very right. Di Maria is an integral part of the Real setup, and that is my point.

We do not want to lose a player with good potential like this. I know everybodys saying he has no end product but lets wait a season or two to see if he improves he's still only a young lad

I think Mancini was absolutely stupid for coming out in the media and publically criticising Johnson.

What good did he expect to achieve?

I want Mancini to stay but sometimes i think what he says to the media get lost in translation. I think until he gets a proper grasp of the english language he should not speak to the media.

hgblue said:
robertdanmorris said:
Of course Johnson hasn't been playing well - Mancini is killing his game!!!

He is an out and out winger. Wingers aim to assist by crossing - when you're two up front are tevez and silva then he won't get many successful crosses.

If he crosses - we lose the ball. If he runs at people he may lose the ball which is often what happens. Or he passes back to work around through midfield and every fan complains that it is too defensive.

Feel sorry for AJ myself - he wants to run down the line and cross - but there isn't anyone on the end. Give santa cruz another chance (for the first time on saturday in a city shirt he looked to by fully fit) and see if his crosses have more impact. And i would play santa cruz over adebayor as adebayor seems to hate challenging for headers!!

I agree with most of that apart from playing Santa Cruz ahead of Adebayor. Put the ball in the right place and Ade is excellent in the air. I hope to god Ferguson never gets his claws on Johnson, because if he did the lad would be a revelation and make us look very very stupid.

What utter guff!!

Do you think that Whiskey hasn't had a look at this kid before us and decided against it? Most reports go to him first. He's 23, ffs, not some 15 year old making waves in the 4th division!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.