Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

oakiecokie said:
He has claimed before that his idol is Ryan Giggs.
I don`t have an issue with that,Rag or not !!
Difference being,when has Giggs ever spat his dummy out.
Great professional over the years.
Learn from him AJ and shut the fuck up,then you may be in a position to emulate him,because at the moment you`re not anywhere consistent enough.

Totally agree with this .

Aussie! said:
There was a time in football where if you were being benched you would strive to improve, nowadays it seems fashionable to threaten the club that you will leave... pathetic.

This also .

(Toys out of the pram ?)

I like AJ, he's a talent but he needs to knuckle down and get on with it .

Mancini will be judged at the end of the season, if city finish below fourth he ll be sacked, and no one can complain. If he gets fourth then city will be in the champions league for the first time ever and he wouldve achieved the basic requirement, anything above that is a bonus. Its pretty simple really, i dont get all the hype around his position.

So some of the players are getting very upset about the way Mancini conducts himself? Boo-fucking-hoo. I mean, Christ, every manager must have problems with characters in the dressing room. City are in the unfortunate position of every single issue being leaked to the press straight away, and poured over, and inflamed, and exaggerated.

Furthermore, what message would sacking him in the near future send to these agitators? Player power, we can do what we want, if we don't like the new manager we can get him sacked too. NO! THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR CLUB NEEDS.

Finally, I think the players who are having tantrums need to take a serious look at themselves. They're gobshiting about a man who one of the most exciting, outrageously talented players of his generation, who knows firsthand what it takes to succeed as a player at the very top; a man who's won silverware wherever he's been as a manager; a man who managed 3 Scudettos with some ridiculously big egos in the dressing room at Inter. They should be looking at themselves, and saying: have I earned the RIGHT to be airing criticism like this?

Now, it may turn out that Mancini isn't the right man for the job at City. We'll know a lot more by the end of the season. But the last thing we need right now, in this delicate transitional period, is for mediocre players to be openly or surreptitiously criticising the management.

And more on topic, as others have pointed out, Johnson never criticises Mancini in this article, it's all inference and bluster.

Didsbury Dave said:
WNRH said:
The debate was on Johnson, this was on Boyata and forevercity's constant mancini bashing.
So why did you break the Code of Conduct then?
DD is a recognised authority on this subject too it seems
Enjoy it, but please remember to engage your brain and treat other posters with respect.
A clear case of don't do as I do, do as I say

All blown out of proportion, quiet day for the sun, must be international week.

The headline spells crisis and then you read the article and hes praising the manager in 90% of it. Dont forget he was doing some nike promotion, its not like he went to the papers, they ask him questions, he answers, they play on the contreversial part and make a meal out of it. Its very disappointing, eventually the players will stop talking to the media.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
So some of the players are getting very upset about the way Mancini conducts himself? Boo-fucking-hoo. I mean, Christ, every manager must have problems with characters in the dressing room. City are in the unfortunate position of every single issue being leaked to the press straight away, and poured over, and inflamed, and exaggerated.

Furthermore, what message would sacking him in the near future send to these agitators? Player power, we can do what we want, if we don't like the new manager we can get him sacked too. NO! THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR CLUB NEEDS.

Finally, I think the players who are having tantrums need to take a serious look at themselves. They're gobshiting about a man who one of the most exciting, outrageously talented players of his generation, who knows firsthand what it takes to succeed as a player at the very top; a man who's won silverware wherever he's been as a manager; a man who managed 3 Scudettos with some ridiculously big egos in the dressing room at Inter. They should be looking at themselves, and saying: have I earned the RIGHT to be airing criticism like this?

Now, it may turn out that Mancini isn't the right man for the job at City. We'll know a lot more by the end of the season. But the last thing we need right now, in this delicate transitional period, is for mediocre players to be openly or surreptitiously criticising the management.

And more on topic, as others have pointed out, Johnson never criticises Mancini in this article, it's all inference and bluster.

I wish i could think as positively as you. I really don't think it's dressing-room leaks - it's players coming out complaining that bothers me and it isn't just mediocre ones - Tevez for instance our star player clearly has issues with Mancini. I'm shocked how many negative stories there are and why people don't question the manager. I just wish we had a manager who could get our players working as a team and motivated for the smaller games. Blame the players if you want because it is them not performing - but they all have the ability to and for that reason i blame the manager!!!!

And I'm sick of city fans saying that we are doing better than last year and on target for fourth. Last season we missed out on fourth by a couple of points - and we spent around £100M since then - fourth should be a poor season not a good one this season!!!!!

johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
So why did you break the Code of Conduct then?
DD is a recognised authority on this subject too it seems
Enjoy it, but please remember to engage your brain and treat other posters with respect.
A clear case of don't do as I do, do as I say

Your obsession with me is bordering on the unhealthy mate.

Do you contribute anything to this forum beyond silly playground comments and jibes at me? I appreciate you know little about the game but if that's the case, go to Off Topic or threads about songs or something.

Want to know something which would embarrass me if I were you?

There was a thread the other week asking people to google their user name and see what comes up.

Do you know what came up for "Didsbury Dave"? Dozens of little Youtube videos which you had made about me. Anyone's welcome to try it if they don't believe me.

It's slightly sinister, especially bearing in mind I have pointedly ignored you since you started this....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.