Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

Didsbury Dave said:
AustinBlue said:
27 pages from a story in the Sun derived from a supposed comment with no discussion of context. Just that.

There are direct quotes. Just that ;-)

Direct quotes that don't tell me what question was asked and where and by whom, and what else was discussed don't just fail to communicate the "truth," but in fact can substantially distort the "truth."

Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:
DD is a recognised authority on this subject too it seemsA clear case of don't do as I do, do as I say

Your obsession with me is bordering on the unhealthy mate.

Do you contribute anything to this forum beyond silly playground comments and jibes at me? I appreciate you know little about the game but if that's the case, go to Off Topic or threads about songs or something.

Want to know something which would embarrass me if I were you?

There was a thread the other week asking people to google their user name and see what comes up.

Do you know what came up for "Didsbury Dave"? Dozens of little Youtube videos which you had made about me. Anyone's welcome to try it if they don't believe me.

It's slightly sinister, especially bearing in mind I have pointedly ignored you since you started this....
Have you joined Forevercity and started making stuff up on the spur of the moment? I suppose the youtube vids could have been removed but I'm getting 'Dave the carpet man' and Dave Haslam interviews in Didsbury Life.

sweep said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Your obsession with me is bordering on the unhealthy mate.

Do you contribute anything to this forum beyond silly playground comments and jibes at me? I appreciate you know little about the game but if that's the case, go to Off Topic or threads about songs or something.

Want to know something which would embarrass me if I were you?

There was a thread the other week asking people to google their user name and see what comes up.

Do you know what came up for "Didsbury Dave"? Dozens of little Youtube videos which you had made about me. Anyone's welcome to try it if they don't believe me.

It's slightly sinister, especially bearing in mind I have pointedly ignored you since you started this....
Have you joined Forevercity and started making stuff up on the spur of the moment? I suppose the youtube vids could have been removed but I'm getting 'Dave the carpet man' and Dave Haslam interviews in Didsbury Life.

I'm amused you did it, but unfortunately I'm telling the truth.

Put "Didsbury Dave" in inverted commas

Bigga said:
n_mcfc said:
The attitude of English players is embarrassing. I could write for days on the subject but it bores me and more importantly, pisses me off.

Talented lads, aged 15-22, have the easiest start to life ever, doing something we'd all love to do, and earning money I can't even imagining having at my age (I'm 19). Seeing them, younger than me or the same age as me, with all that money is gut wrenching eg. Jack Wilshere is on £50k a week, complete joke.

They go through the early stages of adulthood with more than enough money that secures them, and they will never understand (unless they get released) a days hard work. Money changes people, and to have that much, being so young, creates you, the way you are and the way you act as you grow. Simply put, a spoilt prick.

To name a few; Richards (at an early age), Ashley Cole, Johnson, Barton, Rooney, Etuhu, Carroll, Agbonlahor have all been involved with contractual disputes, on-field incidents and off the field antics which have turned some supporters/players against them, albeit temporarily until they score and everyone loves them again. Even Onuoha (who's seemingly sensible) has moaned publicly about Mancini on a shitty football show rather than approaching him.

They are not in the same world as ourselves. They have all entered the football world at a time where 'footballers' no longer just play football, they are everywhere, and are known to everyone, and even have people aspiring to be people who 'know' them. Their attitude towards the game isn't that same as ours, they don't 'love' the club, and don't care as much as we do after losing a game. And to hear them complaining in the press or on TV about not playing enough (despite only breaking through about 3 years ago) and being flattered by interest from elsewhere (which really fucks us all off you know!) and demanding more money (despite being on £60,000 a week!!! what is an extra £40,000 to you!)...well, it sickens me.

Johnson, work your arse off and get in the team and shut up, or do one.

Quite eerily, I'm writing an article for a blog whereas I question the English mentality and why our players never seem to want to reach the next plateau in their development. They get a good wage, get a headline, shag a WAG wannabe and think they've made it.

Quite an astonishing and unique attitude amongst the English footballer.

I wouldn't mind reading that when you're done. It's something journalist always seem to allude to, but will never go into depth through fear of upsetting anyone within the game.

n_mcfc said:
The attitude of English players is embarrassing. I could write for days on the subject but it bores me and more importantly, pisses me off.

Talented lads, aged 15-22, have the easiest start to life ever, doing something we'd all love to do, and earning money I can't even imagining having at my age (I'm 19). Seeing them, younger than me or the same age as me, with all that money is gut wrenching eg. Jack Wilshere is on £50k a week, complete joke.

They go through the early stages of adulthood with more than enough money that secures them, and they will never understand (unless they get released) a days hard work. Money changes people, and to have that much, being so young, creates you, the way you are and the way you act as you grow. Simply put, a spoilt prick.

To name a few; Richards (at an early age), Ashley Cole, Johnson, Barton, Rooney, Etuhu, Carroll, Agbonlahor have all been involved with contractual disputes, on-field incidents and off the field antics which have turned some supporters/players against them, albeit temporarily until they score and everyone loves them again. Even Onuoha (who's seemingly sensible) has moaned publicly about Mancini on a shitty football show rather than approaching him.

They are not in the same world as ourselves. They have all entered the football world at a time where 'footballers' no longer just play football, they are everywhere, and are known to everyone, and even have people aspiring to be people who 'know' them. Their attitude towards the game isn't that same as ours, they don't 'love' the club, and don't care as much as we do after losing a game. And to hear them complaining in the press or on TV about not playing enough (despite only breaking through about 3 years ago) and being flattered by interest from elsewhere (which really fucks us all off you know!) and demanding more money (despite being on £60,000 a week!!! what is an extra £40,000 to you!)...well, it sickens me.

Johnson, work your arse off and get in the team and shut up, or do one.

And as I finish, I realise this argument sounds familiar. Vieira/Bellamy's points.
Spot on!

Didsbury Dave said:

Didsbury Dave said:

I thought this might be quite interesting but I've just done it and it came up with two videos and they weren't the stalker videos I was expecting - with johnnycrossan going through your rubbish bins and examining your washing line, but instead videos which just have your name in the title as a slight pisstake which probably took all of three seconds to upload.

Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Didsbury Dave said:

I thought this might be quite interesting but I've just done it and it came up with two videos and they weren't the stalker videos I was expecting - with johnnycrossan going through your rubbish bins and examining your washing line, but instead videos which just have your name in the title as a slight pisstake which probably took all of three seconds to upload.

He's going through my rubbish bin too?

Jesus.

Didsbury Dave said:
sweep said:

Brilliant. Your own personal stalker! Fame of the highest order!:)

AustinBlue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
There are direct quotes. Just that ;-)

Direct quotes that don't tell me what question was asked and where and by whom, and what else was discussed don't just fail to communicate the "truth," but in fact can substantially distort the "truth."
To be fair, if these quotes involved Rooney or Torres or Gerrard etc, everyone on here would be pissing themselves silly, it works both ways.

Mastes1 said:
AustinBlue said:
To be fair, if these quotes involved Rooney or Torres or Gerrard etc, everyone on here would be pissing themselves silly, it works both ways.
i wouldn't i always say...its the sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.