Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

DD said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm amused you did it, but unfortunately I'm telling the truth.

Put "Didsbury Dave" in inverted commas

Brilliant. Your own personal stalker! Fame of the highest order!:)

Did you know the pretty brunette from Abba married her stalker?

Seriously.

He moved near to her and used to collect her poo in buckets from her drains, then take it home and sniff it. And they ended up married.

Google that if you don't believe me.

Didsbury Dave said:

Seriously.

He moved near to her and used to collect her poo in buckets from her drains, then take it home and sniff it. And they ended up married.

This is a trick request. There was no pretty brunette in Abba.

Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Seriously.

This is a trick request. There was no pretty brunette in Abba.

Bjorn was a bit of all right!

Wasn't it the blonde who married her stalker though?

As for Adam......well what can I say? I'm sick to the back teeth of what footballers think! I don't want to see them opening their whinging little mouths to the press. No one feels sorry for you Adam,just kick the little ball around like you are paid to do and shut the chuff up!

pinkwheeltrim said:
Wasn't it the blonde who married her stalker though?

Maybe it was. The one who went wierd.

You've got to hand it to him, though. There can't be many stalkers who've gone from turd sniffing to true love.

Don't know if its been mentioned yet but that fucking idiot Adrian Durham is having it as one of the talking points on todays show.

"Manchester City are ruining Adam Johnson and he should leave" is the shit he is pushing today, I know he is a wind up merchant but a lot of the cretins out there believe the shite these people spout

malc'scigar said:
Don't know if its been mentioned yet but that fucking idiot Adrian Durham is having it as one of the talking points on todays show.

"Manchester City are ruining Adam Johnson and he should leave" is the shit he is pushing today, I know he is a wind up merchant but a lot of the cretins out there believe the shite these people spout
Yeah some dull city fan came on and made a prat out of city fans

Apparently this was taken from the Key 103 interview when he said the following...

This was the supposed quote that the whole story was based on:

The forward, 23, said: "Every footballer has to think about it when the time comes.

"It is still early but I definitely would consider it."

Johnson made his comments the day after the disappointing goalless derby with Manchester United when he came on for the last 17 minutes.

Where did this quote come from as I cannot find it anywhere, especially after the Derby, and if it is a real quote what was the question asked?

Here are some of the quotes from the original story:

'I wouldn't say I was great with it,' the 23-year-old told Key 103. 'I am the type of person that wants to play football all the time, so it is hard to watch.

'I will still do my best and try to get back into the team but it is a little bit frustrating because I started the season well and my form was really good.

'But I have still tended to find myself on the bench.'

'Last season I was playing from the start every game and I had the same impact,' he said.

'The game against Liverpool at the beginning of the season was great for me. Now I have to get my head down now and try to get back into the team.'

'The fans were brilliant when I was warming up,' he said. 'They wanted me to come on and were singing my name.

'They were trying to get me on as much as they could. It was great to hear that.'

Funny how AJ has gone from the best winger to a nobody that thinks too much of himself within 4 weeks. You guys sure change your mind quick. mancinis poor man management is gonna lose you a classy player

gooney said:
Funny how AJ has gone from the best winger to a nobody that thinks too much of himself within 4 weeks. You guys sure change your mind quick. mancinis poor man management is gonna lose you a classy player

If you watched him closely instead of on MOTD then you would realise that an egotisic Adam Johnson is no loss to us at the minute. If he wants to make it anywhere let alone here then a big change in attitude is needed.

gooney said:
Bendtner to you

No one says he's not quality. he's just not an automatic starter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.