Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get it with Mancini and AJ, there seems to be something not right there, AJ has all the qualities theres no reason why he shouldn't succeed here and theres no way we should be ditching him for Scott Sinclair whos basically a more limited version.

Uno's_My name said:
Dont get it with Mancini and AJ, there seems to be something not right there, AJ has all the qualities theres no reason why he shouldn't succeed here and theres no way we should be ditching him for Scott Sinclair whos basically a more limited version.

Mancini dont seem like an easy guy to get along with and its his way or the highway and i sont think that AJ helps himself - clash of personalities i think but it is proabably easier to say whom Mancini has not fallen out with rather than who he has fallen out with

However his management style has worked so players need to comply of get the fook out of disdge

Uno's_My name said:
I think it is very much the point that in the majority of games AJ plays its like we have 10 players, yes he pops up with a few goals but I think he is over-rated, he often makes poor decisions and seems to think he has a devine right to be played even though he hasn't earnt it.

dctid said:
Uno's_My name said:

Mancini dont seem like an easy guy to get along with and its his way or the highway and i sont think that AJ helps himself - clash of personalities i think but it is proabably easier to say whom Mancini has not fallen out with rather than who he has fallen out with

However his management style has worked so players need to comply of get the fook out of disdge

Yeah i think AJ is one of those guys who likes the arm round the shoulder a guy who needs someone in his ear telling him how brillant he is, obviously thats not bobs way but thats all part of man management, just think its such a waste of such a great talent which is what ive always believed AJ is, it dosnt help our game plan isnt built around wing play so first team starts are going to be limited but even so theres potential there.

Ive kind of resigned myself to him leaving though but i dont see the point of signing Sinclair at all.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMooner87 said:
Uno's_My name said:
I think it is very much the point that in the majority of games AJ plays its like we have 10 players, yes he pops up with a few goals but I think he is over-rated, he often makes poor decisions and seems to think he has a devine right to be played even though he hasn't earnt it.

But decision making comes with maturity and game time, if hes only getting sporadic opportunities to play hes going to try the more elaborate things to get noticed and impress in the small amount of match time hes being given and sometimes it wont come off and he will be labelled selfish etc for doing it.

I think with a run of games youd see a really top player in Johnson, i guess though given the new system we seem to be leaning towards that pushes him even further away from first team action as i very much doubt hed be disciplined enough to play as a wing back.

Still dont see where Sinclair fits in though if hes seen as any sort of replacement.

Uno's_My name said:
dctid said:
Uno's_My name said:

Yeah i think AJ is one of those guys who likes the arm round the shoulder a guy who needs someone in his ear telling him how brillant he is, obviously thats not bobs way but thats all part of man management, just think its such a waste of such a great talent which is what ive always believed AJ is, it dosnt help our game plan isnt built around wing play so first team starts are going to be limited but even so theres potential there.

Ive kind of resigned myself to him leaving though but i dont see the point of signing Sinclair at all.
Cant agree with this. AJ plays for manchester city football club in 2012, that proves hes a good footballer. There should be no need for an arm around th shoulder and praise.

Either he accepts the challenges to play for us or he can teake the easy route and play for west ham.

We cant have a manager who is freinds with players, it will make it difficult to put them on the bench when needed.
Aj needs to understand that playing for manchester city is an honor and to be able to continue play for manchester city you need to improve your game all the time. If he were smart he should train extra on his defensive play use the performance team to guide him in the areas hes not top notch in.

If Aj cant handle the responsibility and press that comes with it to play for city then he need to go.

Rammyblues said:
AJ will either do as he is told or he will be out the door, I would say he is in the hallway at the moment.

Saw barryo saying he's off on loan to Sunderland this morning.

Uno's_My name said:
dctid said:
Uno's_My name said:

Ive kind of resigned myself to him leaving though but i dont see the point of signing Sinclair at all.

-- Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm --

BlueMooner87 said:
Uno's_My name said:

But decision making comes with maturity and game time, if hes only getting sporadic opportunities to play hes going to try the more elaborate things to get noticed and impress in the small amount of match time hes being given and sometimes it wont come off and he will be labelled selfish etc for doing it.

I think with a run of games youd see a really top player in Johnson, i guess though given the new system we seem to be leaning towards that pushes him even further away from first team action as i very much doubt hed be disciplined enough to play as a wing back.Still dont see where Sinclair fits in though if hes seen as any sort of replacement.

You've answered your own question, AJ isn't disciplined enough, he goes out on the lash too much and puts 50% effort in when all around are busting a gut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.