Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Saw barryo saying he's off on loan to Sunderland this morning.

barryo.jpg

this barryo?

Spurs in for him apparently

<a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/3ad21ddf-b50c-4c54-8514-87081d279b64/?source=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/3ad21 ... ce=twitter</a>

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles
Tottenham ask price for Adam Johnson as Villas-Boas prepares to invest income from Luka Modric sale. #THFC #MCFC

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Tottenham ask price for Adam Johnson as Villas-Boas prepares to invest income from Luka Modric sale. #THFC #MCFC

What Did we say 10m but you got to take Ade?

waspish said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

What Did we say 10m but you got to take Ade?

Ha ha. Yeah. I think it's £10m without Ade or £8m with Ade.

An approach has been made to Manchester City for Adam Johnson, who has grown discontent at his lack of playing time under Roberto Mancini.

While City are eager to rationalise a squad that costs them a record sum in wages, they are understood to have asked £15m for the England international.

Though Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, does not want to meet that fee, he may be willing to go as high as £10m for the 25 year old, particularly if a buyer can be found for Aaron Lennon. Johnson is open to a move.

"I'm the kind of player that needs to be playing regularly," he said last week. "It would be nice to get a run of games with England and hopefully I can push on to the next qualifiers. I'm not sure if I'll get that chance at City."

Hamann Pineapple said:
An approach has been made to Manchester City for Adam Johnson, who has grown discontent at his lack of playing time under Roberto Mancini.

While City are eager to rationalise a squad that costs them a record sum in wages, they are understood to have asked £15m for the England international.

Though Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, does not want to meet that fee, he may be willing to go as high as £10m for the 25 year old, particularly if a buyer can be found for Aaron Lennon. Johnson is open to a move.

"I'm the kind of player that needs to be playing regularly," he said last week. "It would be nice to get a run of games with England and hopefully I can push on to the next qualifiers. I'm not sure if I'll get that chance at City."

I'd bite there hands off for lennon - in our team he'd be dynamite, fuck sinclair!!!

No fucking way, we cant be that stupid and sell AJ to Spurs.

What a **** he is, 10 million for AJ? hope we tell him to fuck off

My hate for this Moron know no limits

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

I'd bite there hands off for lennon - in our team he'd be dynamite, fuck sinclair!!!

AJ is a better player than both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.