Additional time

Not to mention the added minutes will take its toll on the players. It's a terrible new rule and it's open to manipulating the results of games. Legoheads trick of a player going down so he can gets some coaching in is a prime example. It'll give the losing team time to get organized and back into the game. The only way around it is to have at least a 2 goal lead when 90 mins hits. Fuck the FA and their stupid new rules.

I agree that 8 minutes injury time was weird. However once that was given it’s a bit raggish complaining it went to 12 minutes as the walker head clash took 4 minutes to sort out. What I also agree with though is how the whistle was blown the moment we had a very promising counter attack on.

Last edited:
Adding endless extra time is the laziest way of dealing with the issue, absolves referees from keeping proper time & actually cracking down on time wasting. Some poor saps are going to be on the end of a record 90+20' "last" minute defeat at Anfield or OT this season.

I’m not impressed with the new rules. 8 minutes? Pep is livid so am I. Also bookings rule. Arsenal player didn’t deserve a booking. A foul yes not a booking. Alverez too . Not good for the game this.more injuries to player’s health as far as I’m concerned. Too many games and too mush time added on it’s not good. Then I saw that stupid head of refs in the stands that ex Man U ref. Oh well done not

not watched any of the post games interviews.

what did he say?

It is for this reason. Time wasting is annoying but fans don’t want to be hanging around all day waiting for games to finish. Imagine being 5-0 down and then having to play 13 mins extra! One rule change after another. It won’t benefit us at all.
Statistically it had to benefit us more than any other team.

No idea how they judge it. Just more inconsistent decision making. The head injuries and a wicked deflection cost us the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.