Additional time

You would probably have to change the halves to either 30 or 40 minutes long is normally the arguement against.

I have advocated the stop the clock method myself, but seen this reason given a few times
This is often said, but why? Rugby is still 40 mins.

I expect to hear the phrase penalty to Man united/Liverpool/Arsenal in the 102 min quite a lot this season . The combination of VAR and time manipulation is the perfect combination to manufacturer results . If we are 0-1 down Friday evening In the 85 min how much time will be played over the 90th min? Yea we all know the answer .

Not to mention the added minutes will take its toll on the players. It's a terrible new rule and it's open to manipulating the results of games. Legoheads trick of a player going down so he can gets some coaching in is a prime example. It'll give the losing team time to get organized and back into the game. The only way around it is to have at least a 2 goal lead when 90 mins hits. Fuck the FA and their stupid new rules.
Or ban touchline coaching while players are receiving treatment

Just because it worked against us in a glorified friendly i don’t get all the flapping and moaning about it. The amount of time wasting that went on last season was ridiculous. Plus fans are getting short changed with the ball out of play so much. More time will suit the better teams and that should work in our favour in the long run.

You literally cannot waste time when the ball is in play (except goalkeepers when they hold it for 25 seconds). This nonsense will turn into a fucking shitshow where referees have no clue what they are doing. 8 minutes today..... really. Maybe 5 max. It's gonna be open season on refs, pigmol, oh my lord.....

And why it should be time in play so have an independent time keeper and every team play 60mins in play time..

Doing lit ike this will still mean some teams will still play less in game minutes!

People who run the game are corrupt inept no nought kunts..

Just because it worked against us in a glorified friendly i don’t get all the flapping and moaning about it. The amount of time wasting that went on last season was ridiculous. Plus fans are getting short changed with the ball out of play so much. More time will suit the better teams and that should work in our favour in the long run.
Agree but the solution to the problem isn’t another guess by the ref , a stadium clock stopped when ball is dead play x minutes of ball on play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.