Additional time

if they have a clear formula add the stopwatch they use to the main screen in stadiums so managers, fans can have a good idea what it will be.

I bet Pep did not expect more than 4 mins today. I was fucking surprised to see 8.
to condede in 102nd of that is a joke. especially the goal we conceded, the flipper fucker luckbox tarquins. I hope they lose some important points in the league with a similar goal scored against them in 125th minute.:D imagine Arteta meltdown on that.

Surely this will benefit City over the season. And now they seem to have officially set the parameters the statto's will be watching how the red tops compare.

if they have a clear formula add the stopwatch they use to the main screen in stadiums so managers, fans can have a good idea what it will be.

I bet Pep did not expect more than 4 mins today. I was fucking surprised to see 8.
to condede in 102nd of that is a joke. especially the goal we conceded, the flipper fucker luckbox tarquins. I hope they lose some important points in the league with a similar goal scored against them in 125th minute.:D imagine Arteta meltdown on that.
A lot off teams are going to change their approach in how they play. If you wanted to reduce the time added on. Things likes subs leaving off very slowly doesn't actually make the game end quicker. It makes it longer.

Also players taking longer to throw the ball in. Keepers taking their time doing goal kicks the list goes on.

Some things like injuries (Geninue serious ones), goals being scored, or VAR checks will naturally add on time, fouls as well.

I do agree there should be more playtime on the pitch and less anti-football behaviour on it that makes it frustrating for everyone to watch.

Firstly going off this weeks efl games 8 mins was fine. Then the added time for the head injury was fine as they were down for 4 mins.

Secondly the sooner we go to a timekeeper that stops play every time the ball is not in play the better. A system where every team plays the exact same amount of time every single game has to be fairer / better.

City losing - 3 mins

City winning - Till opposition score.

Think I've got hang of this rule for the new season.
This will be used like VAR. In theory, brilliant. In practice, City scores a goal, and VAR checks until they find something in the build-up 2 minutes before to rule out the goal. Opposition scores, no check. As you said, if we are losing, there will be little to no added time. If we are winning by one goal, until the opposition scores. I am convinced the ref would have allowed another 5mins minimum today if we were still up by 1.

Hope midweek games kick off earlier, games finishing at 1030 is going to pissa lot of people off
I agree but they won’t! Already difficult enough getting back.

I’m not so sure it will benefit us as much as it will benefit certain other teams if you know what I mean! I doubt this was introduced with us in mind.

We have most games well and truly won by 75 mins and the game then fizzles out and half the crowd leave. We are going to have games that are being played out in a less than half full stadium.

The rags and dippers however will love it.

I agree but they won’t! Already difficult enough getting back.

I’m not so sure it will benefit us as much as it will benefit certain other teams if you know what I mean! I doubt this was introduced with us in mind.

We have most games well and truly won by 75 mins and the game then fizzles out and half the crowd leave. We are going to have games that are being played out in a less than half full stadium.

The rags and dippers however will love it.
Maybe the South Stand Fire Drill can now begin on 95 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.