Ade Durham on Talksport

it's affecting our recruitment of young fans. We are the cheating club who can't fill their stadium and don't make any noise. That's it now. It's not an attractive sell for daft young kids.

Luckily we win everything and are likeable, which helps, but we need to be setting a narrative, even a siege narrative, in the way that Durham portrays.

100% agree

Ade on about 12 mins in

I’ve just listened to it.

Well done, Durham, for fighting our corner.

Admittedly, knowing that the station's raison d'être is controversies and WUMmery, it might all be completely false, and another round of "good cop, bad cop", but it’s no secret that Adrian has a soft spot for City, from his time at university in Manchester.

Whatever the case, it’s a nice change to hear someone sticking up for us on that poor excuse for a radio station.

I’ve just listened to it.

Well done, Durham, for fighting our corner.

Admittedly, knowing that the station's raison d'être is controversies and WUMmery, it might all be completely false, and another round of "good cop, bad cop", but it’s no secret that Adrian has a soft spot for City, from his time at university in Manchester.

Whatever the case, it’s a nice change to hear someone sticking up for us on that poor excuse for a radio station.

He has been very consistent in supporting us regarding the FFP bollocks.

There was an article in the Echo about 2,000 being the average number of people with tickets failing to attend Liverpool games. I would imagine every club has a similar problem and empty seats would be much more noticeable at the Etihad because there is far more legroom. Anyone who has ever been cramped in between two people who aren't suffering from a serious wasting disease will know what it's like at Anfield.

Less at Klanfield as they have fewer S/T's than us.
It's S/ T holders that miss games as not all can commit to every one.

Tourists and long distance fans who visit a couple of times a year aren't missing matches, it's a full day out.

Rags and Dippers are full of these types, fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.