ade explains

belly2000 said:
badge said:
thought it was fair question actually. if we're going to start playing 'top trumps', go on then how many games have you been to? one more thing - have you always been a sanctimonious, self-righteous, holier than though arsehole?

Talking about arseholes - Why was it a fair question?
Seriously though will you be a boo boy when he comes back or will you cheer him on when he plays? Just a question Arsehole!

seriously, i won't be booing him. never even crossed my mind. i am merely bewildered that some supporters refuse to see there's a problem and are all too ready to believe what they want to hear. it reminds me of the problem we had trying to convince people that mark hughes was underachieving. it's the same frustration.

badge said:
belly2000 said:
Seriously though will you be a boo boy when he comes back or will you cheer him on when he plays? Just a question Arsehole!

seriously, i won't be booing him. never even crossed my mind. i am merely bewildered that some supporters refuse to see there's a problem and are all too ready to believe what they want to hear. it reminds me of the problem we had trying to convince people that mark hughes was underachieving. it's the same frustration.

It was unfortunate but under the circumstances......But can't you see when he scored against the Arse how much he wanted to rub their fuck!n noses in it (and also the accidental kick to Van Persie?)

badge said:
belly2000 said:

that's really just about the lamest excuse for a comparison I've ever heard. I slated hughes til the cows came home, at times, for some pretty trivial stuff. I'd like to think, tho, that if he'd been involved in a terrorist attack I would have held my tongue for a week or two. what makes it worse here is that Adebayor has been one of our players of the season, up until a couple of months ago. to treat his choice of shirt as significant is borderline paranoid under any circumstances. right now, it's an absolute disgrace. one of our players was subject to a terrorist attack, and people are using his actions as evidence that he is not good enough for us.

short memories, no class, no compassion.

very poor show indeed.

belly2000 said:
badge said:

It was unfortunate but under the circumstances......But can't you see when he scored against the Arse how much he wanted to rub their fuck!n noses in it (and also the accidental kick to Van Persie?)

you've just scored an own goal. it's funny how you mentioned the 'accidental' kick because, if you remember, ade had an excuse for that too, didn't he. i was going to raise that point myself. thanks.

I was not at the game on Monday, but I was pleased and proud to hear my fellow blues singing Adebayors song (the 'cost less than berbatov' one) in his support.

If there were 38/39,000 blues there (I know the attendance was quite low but don't know how many blackburn brought - it looked worse than Fulham TBH) what proportion were singing that song? Half? Three quarters?

Call it two thirds for the sake of argument. So that's 26,000 blues all showing their support for one of our own.

Compare that with the Adebayor thread. A fair few people have come on again and said something like 'Sorry but I spoke too soon'. Fair play to anyone who has been man enough to do so.

For the couple of dozen who didn;t, including the one who called Ade - a City player - a lazy ni###r (if you are reading this, scumbag, you know who you are, and you know how you did it on the sly without it being pulled by the mods), you should know this: 24 of you or so dissing one of our own, 26,000 supporting him. That means that for every one of you that has abused the man who started the season by scoring 4 in 4, there are more than 1,000 blues who disagree with you.

You're entitled to your opinions, but the numbers involved might make you think how out of line your opinions are from those of most blues.

spot on Bizzbo, do you know what there really are some on here i'd love to see face to face, total embarrassment to the club, bizzarely its making me for the first time in 32 years not actualy give a fuk about City myself, I might even go and fukin wear an Arse shirt myself tommoz in protest... I hope some of these clits don't have to endure serious trauma to see what it does to you, I really don't

We might have the greatest fans in the world but some of them are right willytips!

Let's give Ade our wholehearted support. If the boot was on the other foot imagine how you'd feel.

badge said:
belly2000 said:

you've just scored an own goal. it's funny how you mentioned the 'accidental' kick because, if you remember, ade had an excuse for that too, didn't he. i was going to raise that point myself. thanks.

How can you say that I've scored an own goal - you're comparing apples with fuck!n pears (or whatever the saying is!) It's like me comparing the Ade issue with the underachieving of Mark Hughes - top corner, there's the equaliser. Thanks...

Really think this thread should be left to wither and die.

It is an embarassment to the club and its supporters TBH.

We are better than this shit aren't we?

bizzbo said:
badge said:

that's really just about the lamest excuse for a comparison I've ever heard. I slated hughes til the cows came home, at times, for some pretty trivial stuff. I'd like to think, tho, that if he'd been involved in a terrorist attack I would have held my tongue for a week or two. what makes it worse here is that Adebayor has been one of our players of the season, up until a couple of months ago. to treat his choice of shirt as significant is borderline paranoid under any circumstances. right now, it's an absolute disgrace. one of our players was subject to a terrorist attack, and people are using his actions as evidence that he is not good enough for us.

short memories, no class, no compassion.

very poor show indeed.

well i'm not going to apologise for having a class deficiency, and i'm not going to go 'boo hoo hoo' and 'i'm never come back on this board again' so i'm afraid you're stuck with having to put up with somebody whom doesn't share the same opinion as you. may i point out, once again, my gripe is not necessarily with adebayor, but with people like yourself failing to see that ade has had a terrific error of judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.