ade explains

i would leave to see some of you tools be put in the same situation as ade and come out and wake up in the morning and still be so bothered about what fucking t-shirt your wearing.

he saw his own friends die infront of him and according to him, held one while he died!

he has only been at city for about half a year so chances are he will have alot of old arsenal shirts lying around his second home

i, like everybody, love my football, but ffs sometimes you just need to stop and think

shouldnt you just be fucking grateful that one of the best strikers we have seen in years came out of this attack unscathed? or would you rather woman about his clothes some more

Blueinusa, i'm not trying to be no tough guy ffs, i'm just staggered at the mindset of attacking a player for something that in the grand scale of things is so trivial it staggers belief. The fact you need to make out it's about trying to sound "hard" is almost as pathetic "big guy"

Matt Diablo said:
Blueinusa, i'm not trying to be no tough guy ffs, i'm just staggered at the mindset of attacking a player for something that in the grand scale of things is so trivial it staggers belief. The fact you need to make out it's about trying to sound "hard" is almost as pathetic "big guy"

Then try to give your opinion without slagging off other blues and giving out the sort of abuse i very much doubt you would give face to face with many on here.

Is that too much to ask?

Your all in outrage about blues giving stick to one of our own, yet a lot on here of late have made it their number one pastime and you are doing exactly the same thing.

This is a forum for all blues to give their opinions, some you will agree with, others you wont but the personal insults and abuse is out of order.

If you are unable to debate and accept that not everyone will agree with you, then this is not the place to be imo?

allan harper said:
Lol ! i didnt comment on his shirt not even when my spurs mates where phoning me up taking the piss !

so all you lot that slated him ! need to be punished so i say give up your semi final tickets and let those ( not me) that didnt get either have one, either that or just say sorry. cheers. xx
this^^^^ oh and i dont have a ticket :)

bizzbo said:
none of you get it at all do you. it was out of order to slate someone in a vulnerable state. it was a totally unacceptable way to behave to one of our own players. this club does sometimes make my life worth living and I'm not about to let it go to down the shitter because of a few people who just don't know how to act. I have standards that I will defend until the cows come home, whatever you wanna call me, that's fine, makes no difference to me.

I don't consider myself to have slated Adebayor, even said that hecwoild get a big cheer from me when he does come back. What I did say about him, I feel exactly the same way.

You just overreacted to anyone that didn't post in a flood of tears.

Matt Diablo said:
no its not finished Mr Mansoor, it's an embarrasment of epic proportions

ade wears arsenal shirt

everyone has different opinions about the matter, which they express on an internet forum, which is what its for

ade comes out and explains (i forgive him)

the matter is finished and no one need worry or argue about it anymore

Matt Diablo said:
I think i've worded it in various ways as eloquently as possible tbh Blueinusa, and also fella you blatantly don't know me...

No, you have abused other blues for daring to hold a different opinion to you.

As for not knowing you? No, of course i dont, i dont think i am far wrong though unless you are going to tell me different?

moomba said:
bizzbo said:
none of you get it at all do you. it was out of order to slate someone in a vulnerable state. it was a totally unacceptable way to behave to one of our own players. this club does sometimes make my life worth living and I'm not about to let it go to down the shitter because of a few people who just don't know how to act. I have standards that I will defend until the cows come home, whatever you wanna call me, that's fine, makes no difference to me.

I don't consider myself to have slated Adebayor, even said that hecwoild get a big cheer from me when he does come back. What I did say about him, I feel exactly the same way.

You just overreacted to anyone that didn't post in a flood of tears.

bullshit. a total straw man argument. I reacted to people who behaved in a way I find unacceptable. people who jumped to conclusions, but more than anything, people who crossed the line and displayed a lack of respect, a lack of basic decency I just find totally unacceptable, it brought shame on us all. I'll find the same thing unacceptable tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.