Ade off?

chase of spades said:
I hope Ibra dont end up anywhere near are club,please god no way!
Dzeko yes,Ibra no fukin way!

I really don't understand that attitude?

It's not like we're talking about Dean Windass here - Ibra is undeniably one of the most talented footballers in the world.

His faults can be debated at length, but his talent cannot. And if you think we are too good for one of the most talented footballers in the world then I despair.

Do you think he doesn't track back enough, put a shift in often enough or sweat enough for 'the shirt' by any chance?

chase of spades said:

I would go as far as saying Ibra and Tevez together would be the best striking partnership in Europe bar none.

If you think any differant then maybe you should start watching Snooker or something?

Danamy said:
chase of spades said:

I would go as far as saying Ibra and Tevez together would be the best striking partnership in Europe bar none.

If you think any differant then maybe you should start watching Snooker or something?

just a cheeky ask dan but anything you heard on ibra?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Big Ned said:
I'm thinking and I'm going to flip my thought because I still don't get it. So now...WELCOME IBRA.

It was sarcasm, mate. Of course Dzeko and Ibra are outstanding target men.

The fact we have made attempts on both, should tell you all you need to know in terms of whether Mancini feels we need another player of that ilk, rather than just Ade.

Unless you are counting that world class target man Roque!

Holding out for a hero.

I'd rather Ade over Ibra to be honest. Ade can be a proper target man when given the right service. Just look at his 30 goals for Arsenal:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOsBZvG6vE[/youtube]

The third goal in the clip is a masterclass in first touch. With the new skilled players we have, Ade should expect to get much better service this year as compared to last. Plus he's proven in the premier league. I would take Dzeko as a replacement for RSC but don't think we would improve the team if we simply replaced Ade with Ibra or Dzeko.

macmanson said:
I would take Dzeko as a replacement for RSC but don't think we would improve the team if we simply replaced Ade with Ibra or Dzeko.

It is my honest opinion that the difference between Ibra and Ade is the same as the difference in quality between Kolarov and M. Ball.
So, yes, Ibra would be a major improvement over Ade. I do agree that Ade is a good footballer, - it's just that Ibra is in a different class.

Ibra has quality hanging off him teams like juve inter and barca didn't buy him for nothing, with Mancini as his manager inter went on to win 17 league games on the bounce an Italian top flight record if not europe's this was largely down to ibra then the next season inter were flying in the league till ibra got injured then they wobbled and they brought him back for the last two or three games and he produced the goods again and they won the title. His stats with barca last year were quite good and certainly better than ade's this combined with the fact that he is a proven winner who has played in championship winning teams for the last 7 years tells you all you should need to know. I for one would take him over ade any day of the week as much as I do like ade if he wants out I would certainly try and bring ibra in, Carlos and silva doing the work and running with ibra for the finishing touches does it every day of the week for me

Arry is Bent said:
Heard exactly the same Tolmie, I dont think it will happen though myself.

Should this be the case it certainly won't happen until a replacement has been secured.
I heard from people at City that Adebayor has told Mancini in no uncertain terms "If you play me week in week out, I'll put in a transfer request". Ade is rightly fed up with playing too much after his long arduous 1st season.
A loan move to his home town club, Membe Membe Nopo Lembe Dumba Bumba Yopo Rembe Academicals has been looked at!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 am --<br /><br />
db79ctid said:
Ibra has quality hanging off him teams like juve inter and barca didn't buy him for nothing, with Mancini as his manager inter went on to win 17 league games on the bounce an Italian top flight record if not europe's this was largely down to ibra then the next season inter were flying in the league till ibra got injured then they wobbled and they brought him back for the last two or three games and he produced the goods again and they won the title. His stats with barca last year were quite good and certainly better than ade's this combined with the fact that he is a proven winner who has played in championship winning teams for the last 7 years tells you all you should need to know. I for one would take him over ade any day of the week as much as I do like ade if he wants out I would certainly try and bring ibra in, Carlos and silva doing the work and running with ibra for the finishing touches does it every day of the week for me
images

macmanson said:
I'd rather Ade over Ibra to be honest. Ade can be a proper target man when given the right service.

Yes, so would I. I'd be mighty disappointed if Ade was to leave.

Having said that, I wish he wouldn't go looking for the ball so much and farting about on the wing. When we play with him and Tevez we look like 4-6-0 sometimes. His best work is when he plays as an out and out striker and stays high up and central.

macmanson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It was sarcasm, mate. Of course Dzeko and Ibra are outstanding target men.

The fact we have made attempts on both, should tell you all you need to know in terms of whether Mancini feels we need another player of that ilk, rather than just Ade.

Unless you are counting that world class target man Roque!

Holding out for a hero.

I'd rather Ade over Ibra to be honest. Ade can be a proper target man when given the right service. Just look at his 30 goals for Arsenal:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOsBZvG6vE[/youtube]

The third goal in the clip is a masterclass in first touch. With the new skilled players we have, Ade should expect to get much better service this year as compared to last. Plus he's proven in the premier league. I would take Dzeko as a replacement for RSC but don't think we would improve the team if we simply replaced Ade with Ibra or Dzeko.

How good is Hleb as well in that video!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.