Ade off?

I know this doesn't guarantee anything, but Ade is house hunting around Manchester at the moment. (last week)
Why would he even bother viewing houses if he thinks he may be going soon?
I just think a small rumour starts, and then just gathers pace on it's own.

As for the Mario Balotelli coming in Ade out link, all i can say they seemed like a dream pairing in the last (Timisoara) match.
If Ade was thinking of leaving, it could even turn out that working so well with Mario actually gives him more reason to stay.

fulabeer said:
I know this doesn't guarantee anything, but Ade is house hunting around Manchester at the moment. (last week)
Why would he even bother viewing houses if he thinks he may be going soon?
I just think a small rumour starts, and then just gathers pace on it's own.

As for the Mario Balotelli coming in Ade out link, all i can say they seemed like a dream pairing in the last (Timisoara) match.
If Ade was thinking of leaving, it could even turn out that working so well with Mario actually gives him more reason to stay.

Didn't he buy Ronaldo's house? and i'm sure he'd have a house by now as he's been here a year already

i heard ade bought a house in wilmslow the other week. same road as bacon face and solksjaer apparently.

"Managers can change. Today they love you then you think you are going to be moving. You have to adapt.

"Even if I went to somewhere like Real Madrid I would be in the same situation as here with many talented players, having to fight for my place with players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/915811/ADEBAYOR-ADMITS-HE-IS-AWKWARD.html

Looks like an extended version of the interview going around so I picked out the two important comments.

Ade is proven at the highest level in the the prem.

SO :

Ade for £20 million to Real = Shit deal for city, we paid more and cant replace with equal or better quality with 1 week to go in the window.

Ade for Benzema = Shit deal for city. Proven prem quality for a player whos form and reputation has gone down the toliet since he went to play in Spain.

We would be insane to let him go at this stage in the windwo but nothing surprises me with city these days.

Marca:
According to the English press the trainer of Real Madrid, the Portuguese Jose Mourinho (who wants to reinforce the group with nine), prepares a supply based in about 20 million pounds (24.4 million Euros) by the services of the Togolese forward Emmanuel Adebayor, at the moment player of the Manchester City. Several British tabloides publish that the attacker considers that the transformations undergone by the group of City lately could easily affect to him until the point to make him consider a march of the club in the January market. However, if as it affirms ' Sunday Express' the technician luso really is interested in incorporating to the African to Santiago Bernabéu, Adebayor could perhaps leave Eastlands long before which the present market of crossings is closed, at the end of August.

The newspaper MARK is watchful that José Mourinho has to give him again a sound to Karim Benzema. Santiago Siguero publishes that the past Thursday, during the training of the Real Madrid in Valdebebas and in front of various of its companions, the Portuguese technician reproached the lack of attitude of the French with an axiom: 'If it was by you, would have that to coach at twelve o'clock, because at ten o'clock you arrive asleep and at eleven o'clock continue sleeping'. With these words, the coach of the Madrid tried to incite to a Benzema that, in the opinion of Mou, he is not giving of itself everything that has inside.

mcfc1996 said:
Who is going to pay top dollar for him? I don't see anyone willing to pay anywhere as much as we did. I hope he stays cos I can see him scoring a shed load.

This'll do me.

The Tevez for Jo Sub didn't look good for Ade's future, unless its was a ploy to put Jo in the shop window, but if he has dropped that low in the pecking order then I can only see him moving on, which for me would be a shame. Theres no way tevez can perform like that for 60+ games, we have the ability to cross the ball from both sides now and could see him a very useful option that would score a fair few this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.