Ade off?

hello said:
The Tevez for Jo Sub didn't look good for Ade's future, unless its was a ploy to put Jo in the shop window, but if he has dropped that low in the pecking order then I can only see him moving on, which for me would be a shame. Theres no way tevez can perform like that for 60+ games, we have the ability to cross the ball from both sides now and could see him a very useful option that would score a fair few this season.

Ade was just being rested for a starring role on Thursday. Jo will always be the bench option IMO in order to keep the main guys fresh. Lord knows Mancini has mentioned rotation is the policy this season often enough. This week we'll see it for real.

Agree with last 2 posts; dont think much can be read into Jo coming on as sub. Sub appearances arent exactly prestigous - its starts that Ade will judge himself by (unless he was coming back from an injury etc).
I'd be amazed if Ade doesnt start and play the full game tommorow night - esp with Balo out.

BringBackSwales said:
The Game 77 said:
After his display tonight he can leave

yeah thats right, I mean whats the point of giving him a chance, he was poor tonight so lets fuck him off, ffs some people

getting to the point where I'm asking, when was his last really good performance?

I'm extremely worried about him, especially given his comments last week ("maybe I'll ask to go in January")....

he looked ok on the pitch at spurs I guess, but lacked any sort of sharpness.

...but, take a breath, the season has just begun, he could be on a slow burn.

Have some patience. Ade is a good footballer and sometimes footballers just start off a season slow. Remember Tevez last year? Just needs to get off the mark, he'll be fine. I hope he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.