Ade off?

After Robinho, Bellamy, Given, Elano etc I just have zero tolerence on dickhead trouble causers. We are trying to acheive something if he doesnt want to be here and fight for his place FUCK HIM OFF.

So late in the window players agents and other clubs do this on purpose so they can force the club that owns the player to sell cheap or loan for the season.

Fuck him off the Real Madrid for what we paid for him and pay Wolfsberg what they want for Dzeko.

Its clear his attitude is not right hes not playing, looked very poor and disinterested last night.

Ah well, close the door on the way out...

I like him, but he wants to play every game, irrelevant of how well he's playing it seems. After watching us dominate Liverpool by dominating every single 50-50, and by working our arses off to win the ball back, on the odd occasion we lost it, i honestly think we need strong mental characters all over the pitch.

Robinho and Adebayor falter in this regard, or at least they seem to. If he goes, good luck to him. I hope we replace him though. Santa Cruz isn't reliable due to his fitness. Balotelli is very young, which only really leaves Tevez. Jo is nowhere near the finished article and is destined to only play a major role in cup competitions this season, so really, if Ade goes, we have to replace him.

Ibra looks on his way to Milan, Dzeko doesn't look like he'll be allowed to leave Wolfsburg, so i'm not sure who that leaves us with as potential options.

It's a little late in the windwo really.

I've never been comfortable with him as a City player,it's just never sat right,he came here for the wrong reasons and,as such has never looked committed.
Subsequently,i feared this would happen,he's quite obviously a self important fucker who doesn't give a shit about anyone else,so it was simply a matter of when,not if,he would start playing up(remind us of anyone else?)

I couldn't give a fuck if he goes as i don't rate him,and if he hasn't got the bottle to fight for his place and display the talent he so effectively hides,then it's definitely best all round if he does,however,in the meantime,the spineless lethargic twat needs to button it and remember who employs him.

It's a really simple situation for Ade. He's not first choice, he's a squad player. He knows City tried to sign the likes of Dzeko and Torres, so he knows he has no long term future at the club. He's not started a league game, and it looks unlikely he'll start many barring major injuries.

Someone explain to me, why under those circumstances, he's a prick for wanting to leave?

I really do wish we could be a little more gracious and a little less arrogant as supporters. We KNOW we can buy better. We KNOW we're bigger than any one player. So if a player wants to go, wish him the best, and move him on.

BillyShears said:
It's a really simple situation for Ade. He's not first choice, he's a squad player. He knows City tried to sign the likes of Dzeko and Torres, so he knows he has no long term future at the club. He's not started a league game, and it looks unlikely he'll start many barring major injuries.

Someone explain to me, why under those circumstances, he's a prick for wanting to leave?

I really do wish we could be a little more gracious and a little less arrogant as supporters. We KNOW we can buy better. We KNOW we're bigger than any one player. So if a player wants to go, wish him the best, and move him on.
This, and if we do let him go, I hope it's in January cause we have very little chance of signing another class striker this late in this window, and if we did we'd end up paying more than double their market price.

So I say we should keep him till Jan, then hopefully Dzeko will throw his toys out the pram for a while at Wolfsburg and we can get him at a reasonable price, or maybe Torres will prove himself, or another good striker could become available.

Remember Citys policy of not selling untill we get better quality players in to replace them?

Swap him for Dzeko plus as much money as we can fit in Cookie's private jet.

Fucking idiot Ade, no fight and no brain. Toodles.

I would have liked ade to stay a little longer and have a great season but if city are prepared to let him leave , it would be easy to guess a new striker is coming in and I would put money on it being ibra . Ade is a good footballer and I would have had him in my team for the past 2 league games , but against the dippers , it was quite evident we didn't need him and if he does leave I'm sure balotelli would step up . It's a long season just cos you dnt play for 2 league games doesn't mean anything , there are 36 more he will get his chance he needs to stop with the dramatics

People keep slagging off robinho but i have never seen him slagging off the club the way ade has been in the papers lately and if robinho could i feel he would stay but i do feel that mancini is getting rid of mark hughes players 1 by 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.