Ade off?

Its a pity really, he is a good player and at times looked good in a city shirt, but far too often he looked leggy and had no commitment, I was hoping we could play forwards like Tevez Silva Balottelli Johnson off him and make him our target man, but looks like its not to be!!

Sell only if we can replace with Ibra or Dsekco!

FantasyIreland said:
I've never been comfortable with him as a City player,it's just never sat right,he came here for the wrong reasons and,as such has never looked committed.
Subsequently,i feared this would happen,he's quite obviously a self important fucker who doesn't give a shit about anyone else,so it was simply a matter of when,not if,he would start playing up(remind us of anyone else?)

I couldn't give a fuck if he goes as i don't rate him,and if he hasn't got the bottle to fight for his place and display the talent he so effectively hides,then it's definitely best all round if he does,however,in the meantime,the spineless lethargic twat needs to button it and remember who employs him.

Deja Vu?

You can now see why Arsenal Fans had such a beef with him...............

zinaldo1982 said:
People keep slagging off robinho but i have never seen him slagging off the club the way ade has been in the papers lately and if robinho could i feel he would stay but i do feel that mancini is getting rid of mark hughes players 1 by 1.

is that u robbie ?

BillyShears said:
It's a really simple situation for Ade. He's not first choice, he's a squad player. He knows City tried to sign the likes of Dzeko and Torres, so he knows he has no long term future at the club. He's not started a league game, and it looks unlikely he'll start many barring major injuries.

Someone explain to me, why under those circumstances, he's a prick for wanting to leave?

I really do wish we could be a little more gracious and a little less arrogant as supporters. We KNOW we can buy better. We KNOW we're bigger than any one player. So if a player wants to go, wish him the best, and move him on.

Because he is employed,very very handsomely,by City to perform,whenever required,to his very best level,simply,he doesn't!

He strolls around,with that fuckin stupid grin on his face,thinking he's the billy bollocks and behaving like the world owes him a living,when,in reality,he should be knuckling down,using his undoubted god given talent and proving why we spent 25m on him.

If he needs a lesson in effort and desire,he should look no further than Nige,Komps,Tevez,AJ,Barry,Milner and even Richards,a player in a similar situation but displaying the right attitude.

Just fuck the cnut right off.

FantasyIreland said:
I've never been comfortable with him as a City player,it's just never sat right,he came here for the wrong reasons and,as such has never looked committed.
Subsequently,i feared this would happen,he's quite obviously a self important fucker who doesn't give a shit about anyone else,so it was simply a matter of when,not if,he would start playing up(remind us of anyone else?)

I couldn't give a fuck if he goes as i don't rate him,and if he hasn't got the bottle to fight for his place and display the talent he so effectively hides,then it's definitely best all round if he does,however,in the meantime,the spineless lethargic twat needs to button it and remember who employs him.

Echoing the words of every single gooner I've spoken to since we signed him.

Only remember him playing well versus Arsenal last year, that's it. Might be wrong but that's my recollection of it. Never liked him, seems he's proving my instincts correct. Don't let the door hit you where...

We're paying him 160k a week, allegedly so its going to be difficult to get rid of him, but for me, the guy is an awesome talent and his head needs turning to point forwards. We're a squad rather than a team and they'll all get a fair crack his season, so he will get his chances. He just needs to MTFU

FantasyIreland said:
BillyShears said:
It's a really simple situation for Ade. He's not first choice, he's a squad player. He knows City tried to sign the likes of Dzeko and Torres, so he knows he has no long term future at the club. He's not started a league game, and it looks unlikely he'll start many barring major injuries.

Someone explain to me, why under those circumstances, he's a prick for wanting to leave?

I really do wish we could be a little more gracious and a little less arrogant as supporters. We KNOW we can buy better. We KNOW we're bigger than any one player. So if a player wants to go, wish him the best, and move him on.

Because he is employed,very very handsomely,by City to perform,whenever required,to his very best level,simply,he doesn't!

He strolls around,with that fuckin stupid grin on his face,thinking he's the billy bollocks and behaving like the world owes him a living,when,in reality,he should be knuckling down,using his undoubted god given talent and proving why we spent 25m on him.

If he needs a lesson in effort and desire,he should look no further than Nige,Komps,Tevez,AJ,Barry,Milner and even Richards,a player in a similar situation but displaying the right attitude.

That's just one big long tabloid cliche mate and completely misses the point of my original post.

Anyway, I watched last night's game, and there was no lack of effort on Ade's part. Just a lack of ability. He was constantly trying things but looked short on confidence, which is no surprise since we've spent half the summer trying to replace him...

All this "I've never been comfortable with Ade" is just typically revisionist bollocks. Ade was a fantastic performer for us last season and his goals to games ratio was absolutely top class. We show our lack of class by slagging him off for wanting to move to a club where he'll play regularly.

BillyShears said:
FantasyIreland said:

That's just one big long tabloid cliche mate and completely misses the point of my original post.

Anyway, I watched last night's game, and there was no lack of effort on Ade's part. Just a lack of ability. He was constantly trying things but looked short on confidence, which is no surprise since we've spent half the summer trying to replace him...

All this "I've never been comfortable with Ade" is just typically revisionist bollocks. Ade was a fantastic performer for us last season and his goals to games ratio was absolutely top class. We show our lack of class by slagging him off for wanting to move to a club where he'll play regularly.

he was good for us in the first half of the season, also got himself suspended a number of times.

Forzacitizens said:
BillyShears said:

he was good for us in the first half of the season, also got himself suspended a number of times.

The post Arsenal match suspension, and the sending off (against Stoke?) were both horrendous decisions. He didn't get himself suspended, the corrupt officiating got him suspended.............

You're making my point though - clutching at straws to slag the guy off just because he wants to leave...

PowderBlue said:
We're paying him 160k a week, allegedly so its going to be difficult to get rid of him, but for me, the guy is an awesome talent and his head needs turning to point forwards. We're a squad rather than a team and they'll all get a fair crack his season, so he will get his chances. He just needs to MTFU

unable to win an header.
unable to hold a ball.
his first touch is shit.

hardly an "awesome talent"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.