Adebayor back at Carrington yesterday.

Tottenham Hotspur facing competition for the signature of Emmanuel Adebayor from Lokomotiv Moscow

these have said that they will pay the full wage

i would love it if he was shipped off to russia

Paul Powers Bar said:
Tottenham Hotspur facing competition for the signature of Emmanuel Adebayor from Lokomotiv Moscow

these have said that they will pay the full wage

i would love it if he was shipped off to russia

Same, can see him being a bastard against us but at the same time he could help take a few points off the rags and Chelsea.

Santa Cruz seems a nice guy, I suppose it isn't his fault Hughes insisted on his signing despite him failing his medical...

Adebayor however, I hope gets a shitload of abuse if he turns up at our place next season whoever he's playing for. By Christ the Arse fans were right.

Adebayor however, I hope gets a shitload of abuse if he turns up at our place next season whoever he's playing for. By Christ the Arse fans were right.

Guaranteed to score against us if we do. :-( And Arsenal fans were right :-(

Seosa said:
Santa Cruz seems a nice guy, I suppose it isn't his fault Hughes insisted on his signing despite him failing his medical...

Spot on, Santa cruz seems he wants to put football first and if he is on 90k a would just sell him

Shame that we cannot have a clause that means that if he refuses to go to a certain club despite the contract matching or bettering his current one, his current wages can be withheld.

Would soon start looking for a house in Russia if that happened. Especially when he thinks about all the charities and kids he has to look after.

Pigeonho said:
Why should Ade, RSC or the cleaner take anything less than what they're already on? Only an idiot would do that. Fair play to the lot of them for getting what they can.

If they won't take a pay cut , then don't let em' go out on loan ....... they'll soon get fed up of playing in Citys reserves/youth team , or whatever.

Right let me get this right over the next 2 years Ade is going to get £18 mill and city wont rid of that wage bill but they can't get rid as the **** wont go. I've got a solution give me £1,000,000 a nice little house somewhere nice in the UEA were its not to expensive to live and little job tapping away at a computer and a guarantee not to be extradited to another country and I'll sort out of the problem.

LOL I'm fucking about off course. Surely this is all down to Spurs taking this piss as they're getting Ade at a cut price and should be using all the money saved to pay him higher wages ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.