Adebayor back at Carrington yesterday.

In my opinion, as an professional athlete you should want to play sport, Adebayor knows perfectly well if he stays he won't play in matches, he is only doing it for the money and that is unprofessional. Yes we all use the excuse we would do the same, but we are not rich as fuck like him, and he would still be earning ludacris amounts of money, so it's not like he will be living on the street. He is a bastard of the highest order.

Rammyblues said:
Adebayor however, I hope gets a shitload of abuse if he turns up at our place next season whoever he's playing for. By Christ the Arse fans were right.

Guaranteed to score against us if we do. :-( And Arsenal fans were right :-(

Not about everything.....

tumblr_m2kvszT0Xc1qjgkvto1_500.jpg

b2b said:
i agree that its our obligation to pay him whatever he signed for , but if hes demanding a move and doesnt want to lower his salaries for other clubs to be able to pay him then fuck him , we pay his wages and he plays for other teams and score and lives his life , let him iron ,wash the kits of the first team , paint the parking space and cook in the club ! for 175,000 a week

But he`s not demanding a move.Bobby has basically told him to go swivel and find a club.
Don`t get me wrong,I want him out of our doors asap.

A player shows a bit of loyalty he is a legend.

A player who sticks to his contract is a ****

Says alot about football fans

Lol at people slating Adebayor. Like as if none of you wouldn't do the same thing in his shoes. Take Manchester City out of it for a minute and put your self in those shoes. You are employed by company, (which is what he is, employed by a company), and are paid £175k a week. You aren't at the top table of that company but life is sweet all the same. Another company offers you far less but a place at their top table, where you will have to work hard. Do you know what I would do, and I suspect many others too? I'd fuck the offer to work harder for less and sit and earn my £175k at the slightly lesser table with my employers daft enough to pay me those big bucks in the first place. It's common sense.

I think what is going on here for some is the big bad wolf is taking the piss out of Man City, (we can't have that now can we), and therefore that wolf is a ****. Like I say though, take Manchester City out of it and look at it from Adebayor's point of view. Employer paying an employee shit loads of money to do not alot at all.

I wish I was in his shoes.

Pigeonho said:
Lol at people slating Adebayor. Like as if none of you wouldn't do the same thing in his shoes. Take Manchester City out of it for a minute and put your self in those shoes. You are employed by company, (which is what he is, employed by a company), and are paid £175k a week. You aren't at the top table of that company but life is sweet all the same. Another company offers you far less but a place at their top table, where you will have to work hard. Do you know what I would do, and I suspect many others too? I'd fuck the offer to work harder for less and sit and earn my £175k at the slightly lesser table with my employers daft enough to pay me those big bucks in the first place. It's common sense.

I think what is going on here for some is the big bad wolf is taking the piss out of Man City, (we can't have that now can we), and therefore that wolf is a ****. Like I say though, take Manchester City out of it and look at it from Adebayor's point of view. Employer paying an employee shit loads of money to do not alot at all.

We knew this would happen. Players like Ade and santa' were brought into the club as stepping stones to get to where we are now. We had to pay them big money to attract them as it was a risk for them to join the club at the time. The question is can we afford to hang on to them and still conform with FFP while keeping our top of the leauge status until their contract ends??

They demand 35 million for luka modric and want ade at 5 million! Spurs are holding out thinking they can get a better deal for him. Can't wait to see the back of him

beatmiester said:
Pigeonho said:

We knew this would happen. Players like Ade and santa' were brought into the club as stepping stones to get to where we are now. We had to pay them big money to attract them as it was a risk for them to join the club at the time. The question is can we afford to hang on to them and still conform with FFP while keeping our top of the leauge status until their contract ends??
That's a problem the club has to deal with i'm afraid. Adebayor and all the others have every right to sit on their arse for big money each week. If people looked at it as an employee/employer issue rather than look at it in a 'how dare you do this to my club' kind of way, more would say Ade is bang on doing what he's doing. Only an idiot, no matter his profession, would go somewhere to work harder for less money, far less money at that. The fact this is a footballer at a football club is irrelevant.

Pigeonho said:
beatmiester said:
Pigeonho said:

That's a problem the club has to deal with i'm afraid. Adebayor and all the others have every right to sit on their arse for big money each week. If people looked at it as an employee/employer issue rather than look at it in a 'how dare you do this to my club' kind of way, more would say Ade is bang on doing what he's doing. Only an idiot, no matter his profession, would go somewhere to work harder for less money, far less money at that. The fact this is a footballer at a football club is irrelevant.

Yeah. My inference was that I hope the club have anticipated this subject as well as all the fans have !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.