Adebayor back at Carrington yesterday.

I bet adebayor wants us to pay the rest of is contract dont do it CITY let him rot!!!!.I hate players. like him who take the biscuit .I can accept it if he proved to be a good player 4 MANCHESTER CITY

For those saying why should they take a pay cut, lets think about it, if Adebayor is on 170k a week and is offered 100k a week, then yes it's a drop but if he wants to play football then he'd take it. Even 80k or 60k. It might be low compared to his current wages but it's still an excellent weekly wage to get out of any profession, especially when you consider the average person in this country won't get anywhere near the type of money over a year, never mind a week.

RSC isn't good enough and has to go. But is there really no way we could somehow still get Ade into the first team and get a few important goals out of him?

A contract works both ways, City agreed to pay the lad however much for however long he was willing to pull on a shirt and play a game.

Haven't been fan of him since his sulks reminded me of Anelka, but a deal is a deal, and one I wold expect fulfilled myself if I was he.

If Adebayor earns £175k a week, then I would have thought that there were perhaps only a dozen or so clubs in the world that are capable of paying out wages at that level. It certainly limits the options somewhat.

Perhaps we should consider keeping him as a squad player? (Gets tin hat on lol)..

its unfortunate as spurs are the only suitors so they can pretty much demand what they want for him, its up to us to hold steadfast and say no we won't be bullied by some smaller club and if he has to play with the reserves then son be it. Just realize that spurs don't have a good first team striker, they need adebayor a lot more than we do

Each to his own, we offered the contract and any player us well within his rights to hold us to it.

Personally, I'd want my future sorted and if I had to survive on £100k a week then so be it.

i agree that its our obligation to pay him whatever he signed for , but if hes demanding a move and doesnt want to lower his salaries for other clubs to be able to pay him then fuck him , we pay his wages and he plays for other teams and score and lives his life , let him iron ,wash the kits of the first team , paint the parking space and cook in the club ! for 175,000 a week

waspish said:
Don't blame em not budging on wages would you drop your wages for a move to another company?

For me it's up to the buying club to make the difference we are letting a players go for about a 1/3 of his price because of there wages! I'd love city to tell em to get stuffed

If i already had enough money to never have to work another day in my life yes i'd take a pay cut to something i loved hell i'd do it for free.

cant fault the guy, its tottenham that are taking the piss not giving him a signing on fee to make up for the wage cut... loan him out like last season and let him score against all the big boys and then when we play them we can rest easy knowing he cant play and score against us( which in my humble opinion... he is capable of doing)

Can't understand the people on here sayin that Ade is right not to take pay cut. He is on mega bucks for sitting on his arse and has more cash than the normal man will ever have. If he wants to play football then he has to take a pay cut. The level of footballer he is means he isn't going to go to a world class team who can pay those kind of wages. He and RSC need to realise what they want and do one. We need to get rid of the baggage that Sparky brought here and tell them to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.