Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

I'm pissed off with this

1) Havent the FA always stated if the ref has already dealt with a situation they can't do anything. Adeabyor was booked for his celebration so hasnt that bin dealt with?
2) why the fuck has he only got 24 hours to respond to 2 charges when every other player gets atleast 7 days to respond to 1

I hope city stand up to the FA and dont just let them walk all over us

BurnCK said:
Dont know why we are all complaining.....he was bound to be charged, and if the shoe was on the other foot we'd be crying out for a ban.

But as in Eduardo's case with UEFA, if the FA cant 'prove' it was intentional then surely they cant ban him. Im sure that wont be the case though.

because it was waved on in the field of play, and also the media coined the 'stamp' fad which is evidently not a stamp but every other robots with corrupt souls took it as word from god.

johnmc said:
He will probably kop for a £5k fine for the celebration to match the Neville incident. Which whilst isn't justified is merely a slap on the wrist. The three game ban for the alleged stamp is the least we could expect
If that's the outcome then I wouldn't be too disappointed. My only disappointment comes from the removal of a technicality (removed, in my opinion, unfairly) that would have got Adebayor off the violent conduct charge. Yes he did it, yes he deserves a 3 game ban, however Clattenburg DID see it, any protestations otherwise simply don't wash. If Clattenburg DID see it and he DIDN'T punish Adebayor then the FA COULDN'T do anything about it. Clattenburg has given the FA exactly what they wanted, a method to punish Adebayor.

alera said:
What I want to know is the max penalty they can give for his celebration and what is the worst that has been given to a player for "Inproper conduct" in the past. Surely a fine is the worst punishement thats ever ben given out for this ?

At the moment it seems to be a 3 match ban for the alleged stamp which is less than I was expecting I dont think they will challenge the stamp but will argue he has already been punished for the celebration and no other player has ever received a ban for that offence.

Still think he will end up with a 6 match ban overall :(
Patrice Evra got four games for improper conduct after the Chelsea groundsman incident. But I believe there were four separate elements in that case so it might have been one game for each.

TOFTHELADS said:
Look who’s 6th on the list..................

The Decision Makers
Members of the Main Board are the non-executive directors of The FA.

Lord Triesman (Independent Chairman)
Ian Watmore
Dave Henson (n)
Michael Game (n)
Phil Gartside (p)
David Gill (p)
Roger Burden (n)
Neil Doncaster (f)
Sir David Richards (Vice Chairman) (p)
John Ward (n)
David Sheepshanks (f)
Barry Bright (Vice Chairman) (n)

What does that prove? The panel has to be made up of people from other clubs, it shouldn't but it is. If ex players were on the panel people would kick up a fuss about bias etc.
He'll get 3 matches for his stamp and a fine for his celebration and a warning over his future conduct.
Some of the paranoia on here is embarassing.

Sun 20 Sep 13:30 A Manchester United - Barclays Premier League
Wed 23 Sep 20:00 H Fulham - Carling Cup
Mon 28 Sep 20:00 H West Ham United - Barclays Premier League
Mon 05 Oct 20:00 A Aston Villa - Barclays Premier League
Sun 18 Oct 16:00 A Wigan Athletic - Barclays Premier League
Sun 25 Oct 15:00 H Fulham - Barclays Premier League

Next 6 games, so this is the potential extent of the damage. If we get him back for the Wigan game we will be doing well, I thought they were going to give him 5 games for the alleged stamp the way the press witch hunt has been going.
Patrice Evra got four games for improper conduct after the Chelsea groundsman incident. But I believe there were four separate elements in that case so it might have been one game for each.

Arse so 6 game ban it is then. Its just insane they are going to give him a 3 game ban for celebrating on the field of play IMO. How he can get a ban for that and RVP get nothing is completely beyond me.

johnmc said:
I'd come out and say Ade is prepared to take a lie detector test to prove he did not intentionally stamp on RVP. They would run a mile because of the problems that could cause.
Jeremy Kyle to our rescue?!!

TOFTHELADS said:
Look who’s 6th on the list..................

The Decision Makers
Members of the Main Board are the non-executive directors of The FA.

Lord Triesman (Independent Chairman)
Ian Watmore - Is a life long arsenal fan also
Dave Henson (n)
Michael Game (n)
Phil Gartside (p)
David Gill (p)
Roger Burden (n)
Neil Doncaster (f)
Sir David Richards (Vice Chairman) (p)
John Ward (n)
David Sheepshanks (f)
Barry Bright (Vice Chairman) (n)

moomba said:
Sent this to Sky, won't achieve anything but felt good to have my rant

How can Mark Clattenberg say he didn't see the incident? He is shown clearly on your coverage 5 yards away with an unobstructed view looking directly at it.

If his eyesight is that bad what is he doing in the refereeing game?

As for the celebration, can you please find out from the FA when the "double jeopardy rules" ceased to exist.

Kind regards

Sure you can see him telling VP to get up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.