Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

Right...i want that brummy twat Peter Murphy hauled up before the FUCKINGAARSOLESfor that challenge on Bert in the 55 final...........FUMING

Its not paranoia its a blatant conflict of interests, you would be screaming bloody murder if garry cook was on that panel. There is absolutely no argument that the chief executive of a premier league club should hold any position of power within the FA it creates a conflict whether you like it or not.

The FA is supposed to represent the best interests of every club in the Football League if someone in the FA holds a position of power at a club they are quite clearly not in a position to do this.

without a dream said:
I thought Clattenburg had a good game and there's no way in hell he didn't see it. Clearly a ref being leaned on in a big way by the FA.
Clattenburg has to do as he's told. He only got his job back by the skin of his teeth after appealing his sacking. The problem is that he was allegedly suspended and sacked in the first place due to his "dealings" with Shinawatra.

ssg2 said:
TOFTHELADS said:
Look who’s 6th on the list..................

The Decision Makers
Members of the Main Board are the non-executive directors of The FA.

Lord Triesman (Independent Chairman)
Ian Watmore
Dave Henson (n)
Michael Game (n)
Phil Gartside (p)
David Gill (p)
Roger Burden (n)
Neil Doncaster (f)
Sir David Richards (Vice Chairman) (p)
John Ward (n)
David Sheepshanks (f)
Barry Bright (Vice Chairman) (n)

What does that prove? The panel has to be made up of people from other clubs, it shouldn't but it is. If ex players were on the panel people would kick up a fuss about bias etc.
He'll get 3 matches for his stamp and a fine for his celebration and a warning over his future conduct.
Some of the paranoia on here is embarassing.

l don't like agreeing with rags, but this tame one has called it just about right....

ssg2 said:
What does that prove? The panel has to be made up of people from other clubs, it shouldn't but it is. If ex players were on the panel people would kick up a fuss about bias etc.
He'll get 3 matches for his stamp and a fine for his celebration and a warning over his future conduct.

A bit of consistency is all we are asking for, I understand as a rag (correct?) that you will have your own examples where the FA have made up the rules as they go along.

Simple fact though, the FA's rule allow a technicality where a player can't be charged for an offence that is clearly worthy of a charge. They have lied to get around this technicality.

Simple fact number 2,the FA have clearly stated on a number of occasions, that once punished (yellow carded) for an offence that no further action can be taken.

Man United players over the years have been the benificiary of this on a number of occasions.

So it's not paranoia, the facts leave no conclusion that the FA is not capable of administering their own rules impartialy.

Matty said:
johnmc said:
He will probably kop for a £5k fine for the celebration to match the Neville incident. Which whilst isn't justified is merely a slap on the wrist. The three game ban for the alleged stamp is the least we could expect
If that's the outcome then I wouldn't be too disappointed. My only disappointment comes from the removal of a technicality (removed, in my opinion, unfairly) that would have got Adebayor off the violent conduct charge. Yes he did it, yes he deserves a 3 game ban, however Clattenburg DID see it, any protestations otherwise simply don't wash. If Clattenburg DID see it and he DIDN'T punish Adebayor then the FA COULDN'T do anything about it. Clattenburg has given the FA exactly what they wanted, a method to punish Adebayor.

Yep i'll agree with that. Basically they are putting him on trial by super slo mo which is a joke. Well its a joke unless they do that from here on in, which they won't, so its a joke.

They will ban him, it will die down, and then they will fine him for the celebration at a leter date

alera said:
Sun 20 Sep 13:30 A Manchester United - Barclays Premier League
Wed 23 Sep 20:00 H Fulham - Carling Cup
Mon 28 Sep 20:00 H West Ham United - Barclays Premier League
Mon 05 Oct 20:00 A Aston Villa - Barclays Premier League
Sun 18 Oct 16:00 A Wigan Athletic - Barclays Premier League
Sun 25 Oct 15:00 H Fulham - Barclays Premier League

Next 6 games, so this is the potential extent of the damage. If we get him back for the Wigan game we will be doing well, I thought they were going to give him 5 games for the alleged stamp the way the press witch hunt has been going.
Patrice Evra got four games for improper conduct after the Chelsea groundsman incident. But I believe there were four separate elements in that case so it might have been one game for each.

Arse so 6 game ban it is then.

Other than the rags game i'm not so sure he would be missed. Wouldnt mind as long as Tevez is fit for these. One thing is though if he is missing and we still pull off the wins etc then we really have arrived and the "top 4" can seriously shit themselves big time! We will come throught this either way and be up for it even more now just to prove a point. FA you can kick us but you cant keep us down, Manchester City are back and here to stay, like it or not.

ssg2 said:
TOFTHELADS said:

The Decision Makers

Ian Watmore
Dave Henson (n)
Michael Game (n)
Phil Gartside (p)
David Gill (p)
Roger Burden (n)
Neil Doncaster (f)
John Ward (n)
David Sheepshanks (f)

What's you view on Clattenburg "not seeing" the incident? Without his Stevie Wonder style ability to look directly at the incident yet not see it at all the Violent Conduct charge would have been inadmissable.

Bluemoon115 said:
SSG, just fuck off.
Just telling it how it is, there seems to blame for everyone but Adebayor himself. He fucked up, made a mistake and will be punished for it.
As I've said I thought his celebration was class and don't have any issues about that at all, but people trying to defend his kick out must be looking at a different video to me.

ssg2 said:
TOFTHELADS said:

The Decision Makers

Ian Watmore
Dave Henson (n)
Michael Game (n)
Phil Gartside (p)
David Gill (p)
Roger Burden (n)
Neil Doncaster (f)
John Ward (n)
David Sheepshanks (f)

I agree - some of the paranoia is embarassing.

However, can you give me any precedent for this 'fast-track' system ever having been used before - any previous example would do. I may be wrong, in which case fair enough, but I can't ever recall having heard about this before.

From memory, a player usually gets to play the next game after an incident due to the disciplinary process not having been completed yet. It seems that they have fabricated this fast-track system out of thin air, which is bizarre to say the least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.