Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

Blaming everyone but adebayor? like your own manager saying paul schoiles got sent off because his name is paul scholes then?

All we are asking is to play on a fair playing field we are not being given that opportunity if we were then RVP would have been charged with violent and improper conduct?

Vidic would have been charged with violent conduct based on his behaviour in the wigan game.

Incontrovertible facts not paranoia. All incidents are directly comparable yet ours is the only player charged. Why is this?

they would of threatened clattenberg with suspension/perma ban from the premier league if he said he saw it

A charge for the celebration is not justified.

It's a celebration FFS, if the Tarquins can't deal with it after the abuse they gave him then they are the problem. He has already been cautioned and the FA rules state that you can't be punished further beyond that. This has been used to get a number of players off far worse charges.

The charge for the ban I don't have so much of a problem, although Clattenberg and the FA have clearly been dishonest to avoid the loophole that the ref already saw the incident and deemed that it wasn't worthy of a punishment.

ssg2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
SSG, just fuck off.
Just telling it how it is, there seems to blame for everyone but Adebayor himself. He fucked up, made a mistake and will be punished for it.
As I've said I thought his celebration was class and don't have any issues about that at all, but people trying to defend his kick out must be looking at a different video to me.

you are looking at a different part of the video.

we are now not discussing about the video, but the statement that clattenburg didnt see an accident that happened 3 yards in fron of him.

and finally, stop stooping over our shoulders. your arguments are laced with biasness it reeks.

When is RSC back? FFS we need him now and he's still injured!

Back in full training according to official site. Will take at least a month for him to get full match fitness back though, hes hardly played any football this year.

Realisitcally what are the FA threating himn with for the celebration ? 3 matches, fine ? both ?

This is f***ing typical. The amount of players that have got off with things and Ade gets two charges.

Firstly everyone has their own opinion on the alleged stamp so I wasn't sure what'd happen with that but I thought we'd get charged with that as the FA favour certain teams and other teams would have gotten off with it. But the charge on the celebration is a joke, a total joke, I thought the rules were if the incident is dealt with by the ref and a card is given there can be nothing else that can be done as that is the punishment, since when do we get treated differently to other teams? Where do the rules state that City are exempt from this ruling? And did they even take into account the way the Arsenal fans and even their players were treating Ade before, during and after the match? RVP cleary went in two footed on Ade and came off worse, they were hacking at him throughout the match and their fans were a disgrace, not just in the celebration I am talking about their treatment of Ade throughout the match and even before it with their chants and jeering.

HesTheKompanyVincent said:
Anyone got an E-mail adress for the FA?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs.aspx</a>

i see skies of blue said:
To be fair, the two charges are justified.

Utter tosh, the 'stamp' is questionable, depending on what angle you look at and if its in slow motion or not.

The celebration was understandable (if a bit daft) but it made for entertaining viewing and the last time I checked football was about entertainment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.