Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

neil jung said:
Optimus Prime said:
I agree - some of the paranoia is embarassing.

However, can you give me any precedent for this 'fast-track' system ever having been used before - any previous example would do. I may be wrong, in which case fair enough, but I can't ever recall having heard about this before.

From memory, a player usually gets to play the next game after an incident due to the disciplinary process not having been completed yet. It seems that they have fabricated this fast-track system out of thin air, which is bizarre to say the least
Here you go...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2352887/FA-hit-back-at-Ferguson-protest.html

Fair enough mate - I can't remember having heard of it before, but it appears this one slipped under the radar.

Is it commonplace then? Also, why is it not used every time? What circumstances dictate whether something should be fast-tracked or not?

moomba wrote:
A charge for the celebration is not justified.

Personally I agree, however there is a precedent in the neville incident so £5k fine i can live with.

A 5k fine for that and a 3 match ban for the stamp I can definately live with. Problem is it seems they want to drop a ton of bricks on him for the celebration as well, the press seem to be demanding a 3 match ban for that as well, my fear anyway.

We cans till put a solid side out for the derby a draw would now be an excellent result from that game.

Corrupt and making up the rules as they go regarding the charge for the celebration as he already received a yellow card, which i thought was harsh as he didnt leave the pitch, infact no where near leaving it, made no jestures.

I sincerely hope city get thier lawyers on this as knowing the FA they will do a 2-3 game ban so no appeal. I would like to see city though strongly ask the FA how they came about thier decision and also ask why similar other instances have not been dealt similar punishments.

It says we can submit written and video evidence why cant we submit the evidence that shows him looking directly at the incident and waving play on and ask the question how precisely did he not see it and if he didnt see it why was he waving play on?

Another thing, Adebayor got the SHIT kicked out of him by the Arsenal players.

When he made that superb run how many players lunged in and tried to swipe him

Did G.Neville get banned when he made that gesture to liverpool fans few years back?

A work colleague told me he got a 3match ban and £10,000 fine. Hes a rag and i dont believe him.
Anyone clear that up for me?

ffs improper conduct....go fuck yourselves fa you pen pushing farts!

sorry for the outburst, but RVP has contributed to this big time becuase he's a whining little woman.

Can we have that image of Clattenburg staring right at the incident put up again?

Optimus Prime said:
neil jung said:

Fair enough mate - I can't remember having heard of it before, but it appears this one slipped under the radar.

Is it commonplace then? Also, why is it not used every time? What circumstances dictate whether something should be fast-tracked or not?

when one of the fa members is linked to the next team the player will play against.

i think its in fine print. and invisible ink.

onerbag said:
Did G.Neville get banned when he made that gesture to liverpool fans few years back?

A work colleague told me he got a 3match ban and £10,000 fine. Hes a rag and i dont believe him.
Anyone clear that up for me?

£5k fine only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.