Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

interpol said:
Someone help me out here.....trying to recall an incident last season. I think it was at Anfield (might have been v Chelsea) some player went flying recklessly in down near the corner flag on an opponent (a gazillion times more blatant and obvious than Ade's big boot shuffle). This player wasn't even booked if I remember correctly and it certainly wasn't subject to a fast-track, media railroading, eternal-loop-on-Sky circus like this has been.

Who was it??

Skrtel

interpol said:
Someone help me out here.....trying to recall an incident last season. I think it was at Anfield (might have been v Chelsea) some player went flying recklessly in down near the corner flag on an opponent (a gazillion times more blatant and obvious than Ade's big boot shuffle). This player wasn't even booked if I remember correctly and it certainly wasn't subject to a fast-track, media railroading, eternal-loop-on-Sky circus like this has been.

Who was it??

Bosingwa I'm sure

mancboy123 said:
sounds like a typical rag knows nothing about his own team so makes it up. he got a 5k fine and a warning about his future conduct!

Oh my god, hes unreal. Says it showed it on Sky Sports and everything.
How the hell can FA charge Ade for his celebration and only fine Neville.
Exactly the same thing.
Fookin wankers, im fuming!!!

Blumers Bloomers said:
interpol said:

Who was it??

Bosingwa I'm sure

Yep - it was Bosingwa

Project said:
An FA spokesman said: "The Football Association can only take action in the case of incidents that are not seen by officials.

"Whilst it is clear that the officials did not see the full extent of the incident, they did see players coming together
and to take any further action would be tantamount to re-refereeing the game and this would be contrary to the laws of the game." No blame has been attached to Atkinson for his failure to take action against Barton as he was unable to see the incident clearly from his position.

I mean christ. Let's have some kind of consistency.

That is just a damning statement from them.

In a court of law, the FA's case would be thrown out on day 1 with a few contempt of court charges thrown in for good measure. I guess when you're judge, jury and the prosecution you can make your own rules.

Th punishment of 3 game ban for the "stamp" and 5k fine for the celebration, I don't have a major problem with that.

The thing that has got me so angry and wound up is the level of injustice shown by the FA.

OK, Adebayor shouldn't have tried to stamp on RVP's head, but he had been kicked and shoved all over the pitch by the Arsenal players during the game. Then RVP went in two-footed to try and break his legs and he lost it.
Fine, ban Adebayor for 3 games, but make sure you also ban RVP for the lunge too!

The celebration was not inciteful compared to recent celebrations. The Arsenal fans have been abusing Adebayor for about a year so he took to oppurtunity to shove it down their throats. Even Toure has stood up and said he totally agrees with Adebayor's celebration being on the inside during the last year.
OK, ban Adebayor for another 3 games for that, but make sure you ban RVP for leaving the field of play and abusing the fans.

All we are asking for is a chance to be the best that we can be. We will abide by the rules, as long as the same rules are applied to EVERY club in a just and fair manner.

Unless the FA sort their act out and start behaving themselves, I would suggest the Arabians get together and form a Super League with the best 12-18 clubs in Europe. Will the Prmier League, FA, UEFA, then realise we are serious?

onerbag said:
mancboy123 said:
sounds like a typical rag knows nothing about his own team so makes it up. he got a 5k fine and a warning about his future conduct!

Oh my god, hes unreal. Says it showed it on Sky Sports and everything.
How the hell can FA charge Ade for his celebration and only fine Neville.
Exactly the same thing.

Are you joking. Neville got charged and his punishment was a fine. Adebayor has been charged but we do not know his punishment yet.

for the first time in an FA appeal, scientific and technological evidence will be used.

a team of scientists from NASA and MIT who are experts in the physics of the body and body motion will present a frame-by-frame movement of adebayor's gait and swagger in renditions of circumstances, including but not limited to avoiding a double footed tackle by a wanker.

in addition, a polygraph will be performed in situ, supervised by FBI and M16 agents to assess authenticity.

svennis pennis said:
Optimus Prime said:
Yep - it was Bosingwa

The funniest part was that Chelsea got the free kick if I remember correctly.

Cheers all....was Bosingwa. Did this get reviewed and retrospectively punished? Did it f#ck.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-HiskViZko[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.