Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

svennis pennis said:
Violent conduct and improper conduct.

No information on bans??

Qoute in paper said that a minimum of 3 weeks for violent conduct and 1/3 weeks for incitement. Not heard if we will appeal yet. A real mess, he is a stuped bugger.

Either way, Ade was looking for trouble all day....

1) Strutting through Arsenals half on his own just before kick off
2) Landing on Fabregas' ankle
3) Alleged stamp on RVP
4) The celebration

He obviously had an axe to grind with Arsenal as a whole, but could have gone about it in a completely different manner....in which case we wouldnt be in this situation and heading into the derby with only Bellamy and Benjani available up front.
FFS, he's got to take at least some responsibility for his actions (even though I cheered like mad at his celebration).

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

Well said Dubai - just because someone pays your wages does not mean you have to agree. The ref should be inpartial and not "tow" any line that he is fed.

The retards try to play games with us, let me explain how is working: they try to bully us with the menace of 6+ matches ban, but, if we kneel keep quiet and kiss their hand they will charge us only 3. What I say is bending over is not standing up, lets fight the fcukers!

Don't forget, they want us to be quiet. I say lets bring the house down with us if we go down!

just got in from college and too many pages to read can someone just tell me how many games he has been banned for? thanks

Re: Ian Watmore FA Chairman and lifelong Arsenal fan

Gwladiator said:
I would have thought it would have been decided by a panel which wouldn't include him.

It probably will, but the comments made by all and sundry, Watmore, Scudamore et al, could be regarded as inciting the disciplinary panel to find Ade guilty regardless. There is not the slightest attempt to maintain any semblance of justice in the way the FA goes about its business.

jimbo101 said:
Don't be too harsh on him. He's obviously been told what to say by the FA (who pay his wages) to allow them to take action.
If he said he'd seen it & taken no action they would have been powerless to act.
Not his fault - and he did play the advantage to set up Ade's goal.

Even more reason that he should have stuck to his guns in public. How can the players be expected to respect him now when even his own bosses won't back up his ruling.

Spineless. Smacks of cronyism and borders on cheating. He could not have had a clearer view.

Afternoon folks.
New member and the board won't let me start a new thread for some reason.

I just thought I'd post this.

2hpnhv4.jpg

Just think it's a bit rich to blame it all on him. He's just come back from a suspension & had a great game imo.
It's the FA who are arseholes pressuring him to backtrack so they can punish Ade.

As far as i'm concerned - if it's not possible to prove that Eduardo dived with all the video evidence available then it cannot be possible to prove that Ade deliberately stamped on RVP's twattish head.

City need to turn up at the FA on Thursday with better lawyers then the FA & really go to town on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.