Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: ade deserves a ban

blue 1992 said:
To think one of OUR OWN players deserves a ban, is plain stupid. Arsenal fans were giving him ENDLESS stick all through the game, pretty much everytime he touched the ball.....so IMO he was just getting back at them. ARSE fans get all they deserve. Van Persie needed a kick in the face anyway.
Pass us those blue tinted glasses mate. If serious enough then a ban is deserved despite our loyalties Thatcher got what he deserved for what he did to Mendes is the prime example.

Re: Congratulations Arsenal.

F.A - Any arsenal fan who was trying to get on pitch will face banning orders.

This is more like it.

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

mcfc.co.uk said:
Manchester City have been informed that Emmanuel Adebayor has been charged with violent conduct under the fast-track procedure for his challenge on Robin van Persie during Saturday’s Premier League fixture against Arsenal.
The automatic penalty that applies in this case is a three-match suspension, and an answer to the charge must be made by 6pm tomorrow, September 16, 2009.

Emmanuel Adebayor has also been charged with improper conduct for his goal celebration in the same fixture and has until September 30 to respond to that charge.

The club is considering its position in relation to both matters.

it says we MUST answer does this mean we have a choice to accept or appeal? if so is there a slight chance ade will make the derby

Don't understand why you's are blaming us for his ban? In fact, alot of Gooners don't have a problem with his response. It was spontaneous and he was retaliating to the vile taunts thrown at him.
But it happens up and down the country.

Although I don't have a problem with him running 90 yards to give it back to the away fans, I think you'll find he was charged for inciting them. So that means the FA probably had summats to do with the charge? See, the way I see it is this: the authorities i.e. FA and Police want to ensure there's no repeat of the Spammers/Wall debacle.
Nothing to do with the fans. The fans didn't didn't press for action against Ade, I think you'll find that was the someone elses doing. (Just a hunch though...)

As for the stamping on RvP, if you think he isn't deserving of a ban then I don't know what to say really. Another 1/2 inch and a player could've been blinded.
RvP should've been yellow carded for the attempted lunge but, sorry, Ade should definitely be banned.

Re: ade deserves a ban

listen mate i don't care what you say those cocknys give him loads of stick so good on him tbh i don't think i've laughed so much at a celebration i wasn't sure what was going on at first i thought it was a fan on the pitch then i started shouting go on lad lol. the stamp he should get banend for unfortunately but the celebration no, he got booked that should be the end of the matter. so next time mate save yourself the time and don't post a pointless thread

C_T_I_D:

You do know he'll only receive a fine for celebrating in front of the arse fans?

The ban will be for that disgraceful challenge on RvP, whether or not RvP deserved it is irrelevant, it was fucking shocking.

If the boot was on the other foot, for example Rooney raked Ireland and Sweep, id be asking the FA to hand out a similar ban.

My beef is with the FA and the inconsistency with this retrospective punishment, sometimes they do it sometime they don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.