Adebayor charged (Merged)

Montgomery Burns said:
Given the absolute lack of natural justice in anything we have seen thus far it would not surprise me if it were written representations only. In which case it's over before it starts.

Who regulates the regulators?

Re: ade deserves a ban

bluevengence said:
feedthegoat2007 said:
sorry,but the lad deserves a ban,when he ran the length of the pitch to antagonise the arsenal fans a steward or a police officer or even a child could of been seriously injured and rather than defending his actions the club should discipline him as well,fortunately no one was seriously injured but what he did was idiotic.

TWAT
Agreed,we have another live one here that's for sure.

Like others .. I went on to the FA web site ... registerede as a FAN ... then sent the following email

I wish to complain in the strongest way possible about the conduct of Arsenal FC, one of their players and some of their supporters during their defeat at Manchester City.

I also wish to complain that you have done nothing about any of the above in your statements today reagrding other matters arising from that same game.

Some of the Arsenal fans were clearly seen and heard making racist and inflammatory comments towards the City player Adebayor. They are also seen clearly throwing items including bananas and a plastic chair on to the pitch and directed towards the mentioned Adebayor. This conduct is reprehensible and unexcusable and can not be swept under the carpet by yourselves if your Respect campaign is to be honoured in any way.

The Arsenal player Robin nan Persie was clearly seen by those present and millions of others watching on TV to launch a dangerous two-footed studs up tackle on Adebayor with the clear intent of causing serious injury. That your referee could apparently confirm he saw the incident and deemed no action to be necessary is risible. If Adebayor had not leapt inot the air to get away from the tackle he may have suffered a career threatening injury. You must investigate this with vigor and charge Van Persie with violent conduct.

The Arsenal Football Club carried an outrageous, biased and seriously prejudicial article published on Saturday night authored by Van Persie in which he mischievoulsy and libellously accuses Adebayor of unproven and unproveable actions. You should investigate these actions by Arsenal as potentially damaging to the disciplinary processes that you over see.

Your failure to address these points will create cause for further complaint , this time against yourselves, as you will be demonstrating and executing partilaity in your treatment of matters arising from football whereas you are charged with acting in an impartial manner at all times.

Please confirm receipt of this letter and reply urgently as to the actions you are taking against the Arsenal parties mentioned above.

Regards ________________________________
and as you can see I forgot to metion RVP assaulting the City fans
_

portisheadblue said:
Like others .. I went on to the FA web site ... registerede as a FAN ... then sent the following email

I wish to complain in the strongest way possible about the conduct of Arsenal FC, one of their players and some of their supporters during their defeat at Manchester City.

I also wish to complain that you have done nothing about any of the above in your statements today reagrding other matters arising from that same game.

Some of the Arsenal fans were clearly seen and heard making racist and inflammatory comments towards the City player Adebayor. They are also seen clearly throwing items including bananas and a plastic chair on to the pitch and directed towards the mentioned Adebayor. This conduct is reprehensible and unexcusable and can not be swept under the carpet by yourselves if your Respect campaign is to be honoured in any way.

The Arsenal player Robin nan Persie was clearly seen by those present and millions of others watching on TV to launch a dangerous two-footed studs up tackle on Adebayor with the clear intent of causing serious injury. That your referee could apparently confirm he saw the incident and deemed no action to be necessary is risible. If Adebayor had not leapt inot the air to get away from the tackle he may have suffered a career threatening injury. You must investigate this with vigor and charge Van Persie with violent conduct.

The Arsenal Football Club carried an outrageous, biased and seriously prejudicial article published on Saturday night authored by Van Persie in which he mischievoulsy and libellously accuses Adebayor of unproven and unproveable actions. You should investigate these actions by Arsenal as potentially damaging to the disciplinary processes that you over see.

Your failure to address these points will create cause for further complaint , this time against yourselves, as you will be demonstrating and executing partilaity in your treatment of matters arising from football whereas you are charged with acting in an impartial manner at all times.

Please confirm receipt of this letter and reply urgently as to the actions you are taking against the Arsenal parties mentioned above.

_

Well done mate couldnt have put it better myself and there has to be action agenst these racist twats !

Just watched Champs league highlights. After UEFA initially charging Eduardo, and then letting him off, I think they could do the same to Ade.

The challenge in the Milan game was absolutely horrendous (2 footed off the ground) - he didnt even get booked. Will uefa now charge him - I doubt it.

The FA and UEFA must now charge everyone who has comitted a fould in the ref's vision if he didnt punish it. Are they going to do that - I doubt it.

Leave it to the ref to decide . OK if its off the ball and out of the ref's sight then punish it, but I think this is setting a dangerous precident.

Wenger accuses Hughes

In the Times Wenger states that 99 people out of a hundred could see it was a deliberate 'stamp' and the other is Mark Hughes.

I think Arsenal and Wenger should be careful here. Wenger has lots of previous when it comes to not seeing his players misdemeanours.

And it surely won't be long before one his players commits a petulant kick out at someone. Given the uproar over Adebayor it is highly likely the FA will feel they have to be even handed and Arsenal will then lose a player for three games.

What goes around WILL come around.

portisheadblue said:

_

Well done shame you forgot to put that in

Re: Wenger accuses Hughes

What a pity that Mr Wenger didn't think Van Persies wild lunge wasn't 'deliberate' in its intent....... because it was that , and only that , that infuriated Adebayor!

Did anyone see Wenger react to the incident? Was it caught on telly?

robbieh said:
In the Times Wenger states that 99 people out of a hundred could see it was a deliberate 'stamp' and the other is Mark Hughes.

I think Arsenal and Wenger should be careful here. Wenger has lots of previous when it comes to not seeing his players misdemeanours.

And it surely won't be long before one his players commits a petulant kick out at someone. Given the uproar over Adebayor it is highly likely the FA will feel they have to be even handed and Arsenal will then lose a player for three games.

What goes around WILL come around.

It may....and then they'll be let off anyway. Cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.