Adebayor (merged)

yyyy[/quote]

Hes the twat ?

You are the twat's that have forced him out by boing him. Why the fuck would he want to play for you when you boo him ffs ?[/quote]

He's also scored a lot of goals for you.[/quote]oh come on we;ve had an insight as to what he;s like over the last 24hrs..F"ck him off city now.Don;t wait till monday to do it.F"ck the greedy tawt off.[/quote]
Have you got a £1000000 bet on him not joining us or something?

I assume that when he does sign you'll boo his every mistake.[/quote]I;ve never boo;d a City player in my life.EVER.But I;m entitled to think what I want about any player we are after.I don;t like greedy tw"ts.If Gerard said yes but I want 180k and this and that I;d say the same "f@ck him off".

Blue Train said:
oaksie2 said:

Because he's a crock who scores 7 league goals a season and once hit the heady heights of 13. Only someone wearing blue tinted wraparounds could seriously rate him on a par with the likes of Adebayor, Robinho and Tevez. You might as well call Caicedo a goal machine.

You say he doesn't score enough goals yet mention he's not in the same class as Tevez who also doesn't. I think they're very similar players but so far Bellamy has scored and scored well for City. Yes he's a crock along with Boj and possibly RSC (we'll have to see) but when he was fit (about 7 games, lol) he was our most prolific goal-scorer (5 goals).

Adebayor.

Hello,

I have just been told it's a load of rubbish that Adebayor is 'Stalling' the deal.
He Will have a Medical late Tonight or Early Tomorow morning.

Expect To Sign In the next 72 Hours.

Thanks, Lk.

Re: Adebayor.

lkmcfc said:
Hello,

I have just been told it's a load of rubbish that Adebayor is 'Stalling' the deal.
He Will have a Medical late Tonight or Early Tomorow morning.

Expect To Sign In the next 72 Hours.

Thanks, Lk.

good my tattoo is booked in for 2moz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.